One Year Award

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SomeBeach, Apr 26, 2019.

1. One Year Appreciation

Good day/night to all who reads this! To my surprise I have been playing 365 days as of today and it has been amazing! A lot of you have impacted my life and I want you to know that I love you all so so much for being here, for hating on me, and for ignoring me to say the least xD here are a few people i would like to thank.

-Fam-___SourAssJas___-Fam-: My original homie. Day 1 best effin friend right here. Since the kcs stat days. You have been here for me through it all as well as I have for you. You pushed me to upgrade and become stronger and wiser in the game. Teaching me everything you have been taught and never ceasing to amaze me! I love you sis never stop being the best! Glockaaa Squaddd!!!

The entire "Cat" club: Thank you all for welcoming me in open arms and teaching me everything there is about cat clubs. Thank you also for letting me spam my 90+ flash cats for you guys and helping me achieve greater heights. We may have bumped heads a few times, but just know I love and respect each and every one of you deeply from the bottom of my heart!

Lina aka Pupu: What can I say? You have been the most AMAZING pup I could ever ask for! We met in bite's club and I knew from the moment I met you that you were a very special person! You fight for me whenever I get stolen, or need a few items here and there. I got to spoil you a bit (shhhh) but that's only because i care about you a lot and you deserve to know that you mean the most to me.

-Xx_YuNG_SiN_xX- aka Sini: My barrier, my rock, my guardian. That says it all right there. You got my back and I got yours. We are a fighting crime duo and it's so fun to smack people with you xD You truly are one of a kind and you always seem to be ahead of me but not for long! Sassy af sis you are but I'm proud to be your friend.

The Moreau Family: You all have welcomed me in warm and touching hearts. You have taught me the ways of becoming a farmer player and have been true people to me. I love you all so much and would not trade it for the world!

Lizi: What can I say? We both keep our circle small, but ya crept in somehow xD you're amazing af dont stop being the person you inspire me to be. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise, because you're truly an inspiration to me! Your memes are gold af and have helped me become a much happier individual just having you around!

I know I may have missed some of you, but you're not forgotten! I love you and appreciate you entering my life and serving your purpose and continuing to serve your purpose! I love this game so much and the people that are here! You're the ones that make it worth staying here for <3

2. Congrats on that 1 year big dog.

3. Why did you have to quote the whole thing ;)

4. Trade me ?❤️❤️

5. CONGRATULATIONS! 

6. Aww Sassy. Im so proud of your accomplishments. Always will be there for you no matter what. Always a crime duo fam. Lol. I always got you when ever you need something. Catch up to me stats tho. XD Haven't been a year yet :p

7. Wahhhhh  Did I really just get mentioned ️ I’m happy to have you around, as well! You’re so much like me, it’s ridiculous. Congrats on one year! Please never stop sending me screenshots of you being a PIMD comedian. ?

8. Congratulations on one year bb ?

9. Pure kindness is a rare quality and it's something that you possess.
    You always bring out the good in people and your sense of humour brightens up the day. I'm very proud of your achievements and I'm sure there are many more to come!??

10. Congrats its been a pleasure knowing you love you lots tc babe

11. just got my one year badge 3 days ago too 

12. Congrats bro!!! So proud of you!!!!

13. Fml what i got screenshotted from the pub

14. Thanks :) we love when you visit our club

15. We get it Massy, you’re obviously superior.

16. Congrats Kevin ️

17. Dis awesome Kevin, congrats!

18. Wowowo well welcome back lol

19. Lol imagine if everyone wasted forum space making these every year they play