Never have I ever game

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by IH--Bhargav--IH, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Write "Never have I ever" and then keep tapping on the middle word that your keyboard suggest. Mine will be -

Never have I ever game is at the end of the song .

2. Never have I ever had to worry about you. Yikes.

3. Is this a couple challenge tat youtuber do alot? :lol:

4. Nah it's a keyboard challenge.

5. Never have I ever did you immediately. ??

6. Never have I ever had a chance to talk about penguins

7. Never have I ever heard anything from ya girl  weird game aha I like it 

8. Never have I ever thought you would have like this app lol I gotta is a time of day for y’all lol wat was a great time for me and I love ya too much for me all your night lol I love ya too but I wanna is a time to be nice warm and warm warm and hot and warm for you and your night to be here with us and we can have dinner with us and then go to get a little tomato pie for dinner and then I’ll bring y’all to dinner and then I will eat dinner and then go go to see you and then I’ll be back in a little late dinner date and then I will be there I will need you all night I wanna is your night I wanna was the night you got me your dinner desk I was meant y’all and I didn’t know y’all were coming over tonight and I didn’t wanna say hi hi to me

Poetic

9. Never have I ever had and I will be in the future of the time to get the latest flash player.

10. Never have I ever get lost in the first time I have ever been told I have been to the club for years and have never done a lot in my time but this place has been great and I’ve been here a lot and have always had a good start and again the service was very friendly I would definitely go there for sure about this one and the other day that they had to do a good thing for you guys I had to go to back for some time but again they were not really good enough for the time and they were rude to us they didn’t even know they were going on a date

What

11. Never have I ever told me to stop by store

12. Never have I ever had to go to the city to eat and then I can relax.

13. Never have I ever got a haircut I got my hair cut (I had plenty of hair cuts though)

14. Never have I ever had to do it for me a while back I was like omg omg is a time to be like a child of mine who has no idea how much they do for them and they don’t know how much it will get to you do know you can get it done for them all the way they are doing what you do and what they are they gonna you need them you can do them and you can do them like them you do it for me and they are the one who is picking you and they do what they want and they are not really the same way you can tell me you love you and I will never have them you know what I gotta is the one point you have a good job I wanna is that you want me you know I gotta was like that you mean I love ya you too much and you have a lot to say to them

15. Never have I ever had my first statement of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the members of the..

16. Never have I ever heard that I have a question about it in a cc club name and I was going on with the game for the next one to be in a cc club and then the game is over if I have a question for spider and eva to be able too but idk how I would have been so much more of an issue with my roommate was a good thing I can get it done and it is not going well with the rest and I have a few people in my family who have a great day

17. Never have I ever had to go back home soon and have ever had to go to my heart for the day of the week haha is a great night to go to the club with my mom

18. Never have I ever had a chance to see the world.

Wowowowow, way to hurt me predictive text. Not yet, but soon. ?

19. Never have I ever- wait a minute I'm not on my phone :cry:

20. Never have I ever was your life and I don’t want you anymore. Okay then 