Q&A with us

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I_dunno, Apr 22, 2019.

1. This question applies to both of you. What qualities of yourself do you think benefit your position as moderator? And how does it help the community?

2. Re: Q

Yeah, Lea got the point with the whole Q&A ;) ?
    Me and Brady aim to be forum famous :lol: lmao

3. Brady isn't a mod YET, but I believe she can contribute positively to the community still...tell us how hun ?

For me though:
    I think (and I hope) that my sense of humour will make people realise I'm not THAT scary and mean. Also that I always aim to have a good time, aka spreading positive vibes ? Also I love helping out the best I can, so if anyone ever needs me I respond to wall and gifts ?

4. :(

5. Re: Q

I mean it’s fine if they don’t know me, I just meant it as “hey, I have never seen or heard of your igns, what’s the point of doing a q&a?” Like I thought they were doing it because they thought they were well known or something. I was like fresh from a nap when I made the comment so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6. Re: Q

This thread had nothing to do with whether or not we thought we were well known. I can’t speak for us both, but I never thought I was well known and never tried to be ??‍♀️ this thread was purely for fun and so what if people don’t know us? Doesn’t mean they can’t think up a question right?

7. Don't fall in her trap, she IS scary and mean :(
    Jokes aside, I don't know much of Dunno (well almost nothing) but I'm sure she's a good person :D

My question is : do you read and if so, what kind of book?

8. Re: Q

I agree with Brady, so she speaks for the both of us here. ;)

I'd also like to add that we considering this a fun way for y'all to get to know us,instead of counting our forum posts all over the place. ?

And if anyone missed it, me saying famous Brady was purely a joke :)

9. I am a very scary berry...Thanks for making me look good though Alexander :lol:

I love reading ? Although I seldom have time nowadays :(
    But amongst my favourites are Neil Gaiman's "Stardust", Stephen King's "The shining" and Oscar Wilde's "The picture of Dorian Gray"...so pretty mixed you can say, lol.

10. Re: Q

1. Arguments ?? I was only stating my point that I’m no longer shocked when new mods are announced, a high percentage of them have low post counts and are not present in the forum community. Where was the argument ?
    2. To me higher post count means that they’ve at least contributed to the community before, they know the minimalist basics of forums. A new mod deleted a thread of mine by accident because they was trying to respond to someone’s comment. So yeah for me it’s a good indicator
    3. When first using forums is can be very daunting and especially for mods because of the f ups they can make. (Like the mod in my point above). The forum community isn’t very welcoming to say the least. So I think there should be at least a crash course for mods because when those new mods were announced and all these chaotic threads were continually running, it was hell because they didn’t know how to lock. I had to harass arsè or wolf 5x a day. So for once it would be nice to expand the mods who have a forum presence as not everyone uses public channels
    4. Who even are you ? 

11. During the "Golden Ages" hunt what was the mirrors and rings to get the "lady in red" VIP???

12. Re: Q

1. you started an argument. Do you not realize that?
    2.stop sulking cuz your thread got deleted. You can always make a new one.
    3. Get a life
    4. Doesnt matter. Now how do you manage to come up with more stupid ideas to defend your stupid ideas?

13. You will find your answer here :p

14. Re: Q

1-2. Thanks for helping me get my forum count up and helping the community, keep bumping this thread please ;)
    3. Where is my warm welcome from you? Donut break my fragile heart, k thanks :(

15. How do you feel about Mac-N-Cheese? @anyonetbh

16. Mac' n' Cheese is pretty neat. Indeed yummy for the tummy :lol:

17. Why are you vegan?

18. I'm not a vegan...I still enjoy a good mac n cheese :D

19. I really like this. Of course that's not a question but an opinion.