Q&A with us

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by I_dunno, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Q&A with famous Brady and the one I dunno

I have teamed up with SYN_BradyBunch to make a Little (and hopefully fun) Q&A here in forums.

And who are we to start with?
    • I dunno is one of the newest mods....aka be easy on me ;)
    • Famous Brady is from Synergy and a SENPAI (I dunno who Thinks that, haha <3)

We will of course try to answer all questions, however we will NOT answer any inappropriate questions because this is NOT the Place for that! :roll:

Tag us in comments if you wanna ask specifically one of us...otherwise we will assume you´re just as curious on both of us! :p

If we by chance don´t have an answer to a question, I dunno will do what she does best...just know nothing and Brady will probably do what she does best...be smooth about it and save the day :lol:

Last but not least, we might or might not gift the best questions… y´all just have to find out!

Let the questioning begin :cool:

2. Re: Q

Not sure if this was meant to remain here but posting in “off topic” or “other pimd discussion” will allow this thread to be seen in active topics (where everyone will see) ?but very nice thread coding

3. Re: Q

Oh thanks for the pro tip! :lol: And this is why I'm a forum noob that needs to learn more! Ahahaha

4. Re: Q

Dunno, you did great w this thread 

My question is for dunno... what’s it like being a new mod?  Stressful? Fun? Both? Neither?

5. Re: Q

Thanks, had to move to right place so people can see it :lol: #ForumNoobLearning

Anyway, thanks for the question! :D
    It's very fun! I personally feel even more motivated to help the community the best I can. So far it hasn't been that stressful tbh. The only time that happens is when I'm in pub and having loads of convos with different people and at the same time trying to look out for possible ToU violations.

Other than that it's just pure fun!
    But NGL, it tends to make you more addicted to the game :lol:

6. Where can i ask the inappropriate questions?

7. How about following @SYN_BradyBunch and ask in pm? :lol: jk

8. Re: Q

How are you a mod but don’t know anything about forums...

9. Re: Q

In case you missed my IGN which answer your doubts, here's an friendly reminder I_Dunno :lol: jk

For real though,me not knowing anything about forums is a bit exaggerating...
    But hey, it's never too late to learn right...maybe you wanna be my teacher? :p <3

10. Re: Q

Honestly when the last mods were announced (when Pa lily joined the mod team). 90% of them didn’t use forums or have a clue. There was like only 2 (1 inc lily) who had previous forum experience.

So I’m not shocked when I see mods these days with below 100 posts

11. Re: Q

Awww...I just wanna remind everyone you might've caught us in other public channels, so just because we haven't showed up that much in forums doesn't mean we are completely incompetent and non-existent!
    And no one is perfect...we can only strive to be better :p <3

12. Re: Q

I know y'all deal with constant criticism but thank you for stepping up to help the community. You're just human and we all have faults. But I'm content in knowing that there are more mods to stop creeps and potentially dangerous situations in pub and campus, and that makes my heart happy.

Welcome to forums! Do you think you'll ever do a contest?

13. Re: Q

Since when is higher post count a determining factor of how well u know forums? Moreover, using forums isnt like rocket science where u need years of experimenting and experience. Lastly, how do you manage to come up with such stupid arguments?

14. @IDunno is this thread lowkey a clever plan to get your forumns post up easily? Cause lowkey brilliant tbh

15. Re: Q

Thanks for your kind words! Warms a little forum-noobs heart ♡

And to answer your question I plan to in the future! I think it would be a fun thing to do :D
    Right now I'll be focusing on becoming a bit more well known on forums and be more familiar with it. As y'all can tell this is my very first thread and I gotta learn to walk before I run :lol:

16. Re: Q

I like this one :lol: ♡

17. I dunno, thanks though! :lol: ♡

18. What's forumns

19. I have no question here, just a little support, goodluck boo ♡ u are doing well so far

20. Re: Q