SUGGESTION

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by renamed31031, Apr 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. (a feature that allows you to like someone’s dorm.)

I stumbled upon so many beautiful dorms but was too timid to compliment people about it so I thought maybe some people face the same DILEMMA and a different method could be handy.

Perhaps, a ? button you press whenever you visit someone’s dorm and find it really cute? Ya know, just something people can use when they want to leave a little appreciation on their mEticulOusly arranged design.

2. I don’t really think so. How bout if ppl go to your profile n there’s a like button. It will be like most famous in campus of pimd and gain some popularity something like that. Idk

3. Does the like counter reset when they change their dorm?

4. aww this is a cute idea, but honestly I doubt it will go into effect because a lot of people don’t care about dorms . Neither is it really beneficial to the game . ATA looks at more beneficial factors then what we like

5. NO it seems like a nice fun idea but will be immediately swarmed by alts just to give a false sense of how good the dorm really is. And campus will be flooded by “like my dorm for a chibi” etc :roll:

6. Agreed

7. Support dis like a push up bra supports boobs.

8. Nah that is a horrible idea, there is already enough hassle with people on leaderboards getting swarmed by randoms and noobs and such, all somebody would have to do is make alts until he is "most famous" then suddenky he is swarmed and getting free stuff and then the game is broken ?

9. No way dude
    Likes don’t get you street cred and if anything if you have likes because you think you’re popular and your dorm is pretty then I will farm you.

10. God, no. First trading avas than this.

11. Why do people feel like they need to like things. Just tell the person they have a nice dorm. The liking thing is weird af.

12. Well this got shut down real fast

13. Eh idk. Just wall them and say their dorm is adorbs

14. Life @ me

15. I agree. It’ll just be another feature people will try to abuse, and it’s completely unnecessary anyways.

16. Locking as per OP's request

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.