Request for a FILIPINO-themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -MoB-Jha, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Totes full support from me! I’ve been playing for a few months and I’ve met so many filipinos already! I hope ATA does notice you. Proud fellow filipino here for standing up to your culture boo! ️

2. Bright idea. 
    #DalagangFilipina Yeah

3. Wow exciting hahahaha... 

4. Please everyone before u complain think about it about the pilipino culture... Its more fun in the Philippines

5. That's racist so no

6. Omo I'm rooting for this hunt

7. Support daw 

8. Baka naman ATA HAHAHAHAHAHAAH! 

9. Support even if it only becomes like a side hunt like the Holi hunt or Day of the dead hunt. Maybe they should make their themes revolve on different cultures and not be the same every damn year.

10. Yes please! That would be awesome. It also helps to show the Filipino culture across globe who plays PIMD!

11. yes, maybe in asia, the next year in other continents as well

12. support? i would love to experience that

13. Support!! I’d also like to collect the hunt misc if that happens ? then maybe a holiday or festival of another country next!

14. I SUPPORT THIS.

Although, Flores de Mayo isn't really "purely" Filipino, so may I also throw in the idea of 'patintero' or 'tumbang preso' as an inspo for a PvP hunt? And also, June 12th is the Philippines' Independence Day, so maybe a general themed Filipino hunt would be great as the first ever Filipino-themed PIMD event that time - diverse Filipino avatars, misc items such as bowl of Sinigang or Adobo, kawayan/bamboo furniture, bahay kubo wallpaper and floor, something about beauty queens or telenovelas - u get the drift. Lol.

I hope this Filipino theme would come true. We'd be so happy haha

Iljiad and WICKED_sucks_EViL like this.