[Mod Crate Contest] Avatar/Pet Design Contest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -MoB-LustOverLove, Apr 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  2. Tank you Cheese 

3. Hopefully I did this right

5. Ty

6. Male ava! SUPPORT

7. SUPPORT

8. SUPPORT Female avi, looks so hawwwwwwt. Go Sisi go Sisi Goooooo. Love you babeh

9. Fixed it. They’re so pretty om :eek:

10. I've had this dream for PIMD for a long time. Avatars with a variety of disabilities deserve to be on this game. ATA took the first steps with the prosthetic swimmers. However, I desire more.

My avatars are 50s inspired. The female is wheelchair bound with an emotional support dog, and the man is legally blind who has a seeing guide dog.

I started drawing the day this contest was released. After thirty hours, my hope is that PIMD artists include more disabled avatars in their works. I hope you enjoy these avatars as much as I did creating them. Thank you for supporting my artwork

11. This competition is a perfect chance for me to enhance my drawing skills for acheiving my dream as a h**tai animator

12. I hope you guys support my pet skin 

13. Been working on these I hope I am not yet late!!

I'm super excited when I saw this thread !

14. \^>^/ hola mi amigas !!!! I present to You my Birdieeee~ although I originally planned to make a golden rose instead of a golden stem. Anyway! My birdie is wearing a 1920s style clothe think flapper

15. \^>^/ hola mi amigas !!!! I present to You my Birdieeee~ although I originally planned to make a golden rose instead of a golden stem. Anyway! My birdie is wearing a 1920s style clothe think flapper[/quote]

16. This kiddo stressed me out so I made him color pink. Btw ... His name is meowkun

17. When you realize male avis are high in demand too so I whipped up an additional/optional entry to go with my set!
    Male astronaut attire is overrated.... a hot space mechanic is where it’s at! Someone’s gotta fix those post-intergalactic ship damage ?‍♀️?‍♀️

18. First time posting img tbh, hopefully the code works

And bcs im an idiot and forgot the deadline the right piece only done under 2h ?
    And yeah anatomy sucks ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.