Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

2. ?Love and Peace️?to everyone else ?

3. Congrats  maybe next year will be the year for me ?

4. Congrats to the new mods ?

5. Congrats!?

6. Some peeps definitely acted nicer than usual but personally speaking I’ve always been helping here regardless of name color

7. Ata plzz moderate me ty

9. With the nasty attitude I’ve seen you display so far, I wouldn’t doubt it??‍♀️

10. This hurt my brain for a moment. ?

11. I broke a mod, send halp

12. Yawn my account is still waiting an Expulsion so I might as well reply, you honestly don’t even know me so wait why should I care about your opinion or anyone else hiding their face behind a virtual profile for that matter? I imagine you’d be a bit frustrated too if you put so much time and Effort into something only to go unnoticed so it’s only natural I’m Píssed off about it but I guess you wouldn’t understand now would you

13. I’ve shut my mouth because an older moderator with decency and actually worth respect and over the years I have seen his work has talked me down from my full frontal tirade I have my opinions on these new moderators you have yours

14. Ayy chillax, not everyone gets noticed but it should never stop you from helping/being kind to those who need it. Like people who help specifically to be noticed are lame, the satisfaction in helping others is what matters most, not a colored name with fancy power.

15. It would make sense to give the new mods a chance before you pass judgement. You're only damaging your chance during the next round by be being this critical. Positivity and kindness, yeah?

16. I did a good job with that :)

17. I don’t plan to apply Again fed up with the shít, Tbh There are people imo who are way more deserving to become moderator or even HS one such prime example would be Muschi so please continue to tell me how I should be less Critical and more Lenient towards you and the rest of the new members of the Moderation team

18. Hell imo you’d be a more Legitimate Selection than the majority of these unknowns