Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Pretty much yeah.

then there's the thing of becoming really active in the community and being accused of causing too much drama so you end up not getting mod

2. I figured. I was responding cause I've already had that thrown at me in pub. In before the rest. :lol:

Apparently mood & meaning are difficult to convey over the interwebs. I'm not in the slightest upset or offended, just responding rationally. People will always have their (wrong) opinions though. ? KingKrazy I went there again

3. :lol: HOW?!? If you and 99% of the mod team will be lurking how do you expect people to Know who you are, how will new players be able to know that oh wow this game has such helpful people Called moderators(*Cough I’m totally BSing that Statement I’ve not met a single helpful mod Since Sword, Captain, and Black and that’s saying something although I might Be more incline to give Credit if I had to choose some front runners I’d Say Byte, Rev, Lyssa, and Alien) Other than that the Rest Of Y’all is a Joke just Flashing a Green name and Achievement to look cool just my two cents I hope you’ll change my mind but I doubt you will because once this post dies you’ll be just like the rest Lurking and playing Robo cop

4. These are all my own personal thoughts of Course, if it helps you sleep better at night tell yourself how much of a difference you make. You wanna know what I think? I think The developers should Make a Contact Moderator button that would make it Simple and Easy for Players to Send a Message to a Moderator instead of having to hope and pray one is on it they actually god forbid have to Search up one of your names if they even know one of you

5. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. I think this conversation has run its course. :smile:

6. The problem is you don’t so.........

7. Still waiting to see my name ?

8. Byte is a mod?

9. Not anymore since a while already

10. I should have meant to have said and old mods because i also mentioned alien

11. Anywho Fuck the Mod position and Fuck all these new Ass moderators, ?‍♂️ Might as well not even try considering the Developers choose only those who Throw money out their Ass. I have a Good deameanor but I’m frustrated as fuck Have Applied Every year For the Spot and am Always overlooked. Tired of seeing this game Get more and more and more Boring By the Day Lots Of things have Changed since 2010 I wanted to at least Give it 10 Years and come up with A cool Idea to help celebrate PIMD’s 10th anniversary but I think it’s high time I go and look elsewhere

Good Luck, Happy Gaming

This is 8YearDropout Dropping Out for the last fucking time Marceline or Bruce I’d Greatly Appreciate My Account to Receive An Permanent Expulsion

12. played this game for 7 damn yrs still can’t become a mod ?

13. Congrats new modz :)

14. Q: Whats the most helpful thing a mod advice you to do?
    A: Go read forums!

15. To be fair, forums are a great source of information. But lowkey, if you feel like your mod wasn’t very helpful, ask another mod. There’s multiple ones for a reason.

16. I really liked how some people were being extra helpful and much less aggressive towards people in the forums while there was still a possibility they might get chosen this time. I assume that ata considers the post history at some point in the application process, so I hope users intending to apply again next time will have a look at their part in creating a healthy community and keep it up (-:

Anyway, congrats new mods, I’m sure ata did a thorough job and that you were selected because you seem like the best people for the assignment. I especially look forward to better monitoring of the European/Asian chats.

17. That's why i just read forums from then on. =)

18. Well, if you’re ever lost and can’t find information you need on forums, a rarity I know, feel free to send me a message, my pms are always open :D

19. Not saying this is tea, but it definitely is️.

However, there’s people who are genuinely very helpful, not just on forums but on campus, who I think would have made great mods. While helpfulness is probably the biggest factor, there’s definitely other things ATA will have considered too.

20. It's fine to be frustrated but do not take it out on people who got the mod position. ATA chose them after all and that isn't their fault.

There are a lot of helpful people in-game that I don't know of but that doesn't mean they aren't helpful.

There are also a lot of things that go behind the scenes so it is unfair to say who is helpful and who isn't. Some people are good at working in pub with everyone watching their every move, some aren't. But that's not the basis of a good mod.

Throwing a tantrum also shows people why you won't really make a good mod. I've been passed up a lot of times. And I did feel a lot of frustration but I didn't bring it here in forums.

Go ahead and send a ticket if you're so upset with ATA but give the new mods a fair chance and ease up because you wouldn't want people acting that way towards you either if you got the job.

Atlas likes this.