Hunt Idea: War Hunt

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lea, Apr 13, 2019.

1. War Hunt

Hello everyone! Support suggested me to post this idea here in forums so the Devs can see this and take the idea into consideration. And of course to also hear the community’s opinions or maybe suggestions regarding it.

My idea is a hunt that's purely based on wars, wherein we could only get main drops or even side drops from participating in it. While Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop Art would only be good money-wise :D The Apes could be the one to make the club and distribute people who wants to join in on this. Both winning and losing team will get drops based on their performance in war but I guess losing team should only get a fraction of the max drop. Max drop should differ depending on how long war is. Also there should be a limit on dn use like possibly 3.

The war could go on for at least 2 to 3 hours or be a scheduled thing. Like for example during the weekend, war could go on for 24 hours and during the weekdays there could be specific times where 2 or 3 hours of war would happen at least 4 times a day.

I don’t know if this type of hunt has already happened pre-parties or even pre-cat cafe, but I’m interested in having one for a change. We’ve had PVP included hunts recently, so why not Wars too right? In all honesty, I just want more fun wars around and I think this will be a good idea to jump start it.

2. sounds cool, i like

3. 2% chance of it happening, however, support.

4. Please don’t disrespect God of War with that horrible gif.
    Kratos is my idol and I will not have you defile him with a cringey gif.

5. I saw it and think it fits my last sentence. Whether if it defiles him or not, GoW is still a great game.

6. But it kinda shatters his whole character since it is unfitting to his personality.

7. I know but I still want to post it in hopes there’s a possibility it could happen.

Thank you Sean for the support :D
    S/o to my other friends too who also read my idea and supported me to post this even tho my nerves are killing me  @-Quinn-, @FlyingPenguin, @-SakuraHime, and @Cee

8. I love this idea. Granted I don’t think they would ever do a solely war oriented hunt. Let the party fairies have their parties. Years ago, there were iwars aka beta wars. They were 2 hours long. People just opted in, and ata did the matching. Most of the time, they were really fun. Sometimes, not as much. But in some hunts, we would get hunt drops. I tried very hard to get ata to bring these back a few years ago to no avail. I do believe there’s a lot of newer players who would get into doing iwars again, as well as some older players. I hope ata truly considers this as an idea.

9. Actually I modeled my idea after Beta Wars :D I’ve read War-King’s guide, CatLady’s guide, and even RevolutionaryWolf’s comic about his experience in Beta War. Also asked Sean to clarify stuff about it :) I agree I think nowadays this hunt is a good idea especially since people have been very interested in doing wars right after experiencing Old Vs. New War that Quinn, the other Mods and Dev’s hosted.

10. I’d be down for it 

11. support
    They should give avatar to the winning side like before .(like random drop)

12. This is smth new, if it happened it would be very interesting and unusual, i support

13. Ata would lose money since ppl would buy less cats during that time. I don't think it'll happen

14. I honestly think most of us stock up on hypnos during bf. As for the idea, I’m not saying that they should use this as it is but rather possibly a stepping point where they could incorporate wars in hunts like what they did during the last 3 PvP hunts.

15. Support. Let’s make it about the Great War.

16. I support 

17. I'd be totally down for this!

18. First off, support! (I think a lot of the older players would like this)

Secondly, there’s gonna be a lot of complaints from the low stat newbies who haven’t experienced real pvp in this game yet.