Things That Bother You

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ulquiorra, Apr 12, 2019.

1. You're doing something else that is rude since I don’t believe people would call you rude for being quiet is what i'm saying

2. •When people talk over top of me
    •When people interrupt me when talking
    •When people breath way to loudly
    •People who drink(any beverage) loudly(gulp noises)
    •People who chew loud
    •When someone shut the door behind themself's or don't knock when entering
    •When I need to repeat myself

3. Sorry could you post that again?

4. - I hate being interrupted when I’m talking
    - I don’t like to talk to people who get sidetracked easily
    - I hate it when people try to one-up me
    - Also people who have really bad grammar when texting

5. Reminds me of when I was watching Get Smart and this guy was breathing loudly and the guy he's with goes, "You know.. you're the only human being I know who snores when he's awake."

I was crying when I first heard that, oml.

6. Literally anyone who talks to me

7. Life bothers me

8. If you don’t have the cutlery facing up they don’t wash properly ?? I work In a hotel and the utter frustration of getting the “washed” cutlery back and they’re still covered in food is ridiculous. (Knives are an exception)

Completely agree with the mouth slapping. I have to leave the table sometimes if someone is chomping down that bad

9. Hello

10. Biggest pet peeve when driving:

When you’re going at a good speed, jamming to your favorite music heading somewhere you need to be on a timeframe and some idiot decides to go out of their way to cut you off and then drive extremely SLOWW the whole entire time 

11. "I'm good friends with the owner, so you had better *insert insane demand*."
    If you're such good friends with the owner, you wouldn't feel the need to tell me, because if you were, I already would have been told to take extra care of you. Thats how good customer service works. ?

And like... Idiots on the road and all the idiot stuff they do. Ugh. Driving... Can't wait for self driving cars!

12. Well, there are many, I guess, but lately, being forced to listen my neighbors arguing, especially if it's at 2 AM and I work early the next day. Getting abruptly waken up because of it or not being allowed to fall asleep...

Of course my revenge is to postpone my alarm endless times the next day starting 6:45 AM.

13. Is the Homer Simpson “quote” really necessary?