StOp GiViNg Me ThE $99.99 deals ATA!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Resting_Grinch_Face, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Bad ATA for trying to make me spend more 100's! With your 100 dollar bundle deals 3 days in a row! I won't be tempted by u evil demons!!! Begone! Before I cast u out with thy holy water and bible?✝

2. Yeah, I’ll buy rainy day for 5 then the next 3 days it’s 30 so I’ll try so hard not too ( if it’s the 5 cat one) and then if I do bam 99. Like damn I bih can’t be doing alldat

SarcasticResponse likes this.
  3. I’m pretty sure those are the only bundles you’ll be getting for now on

4. Lmao bet :cry:

5. Lol I’m saying like after purchasing a certain amount of each daily deal the deals and price go up and I think you’re at the highest

6. Then you gotta wait liek 4 days for it to go back down to 30 and then 3 days for 5 again lol

7. I don't care for the "Back to School" 9.99 one but ATA REALLLY wants me to buy it. So it remains.

8. I do this one weird life hack where I don’t spend on pimd anymore but instead I use that money to stuff my face

9. ^ This

10. Oh really I never made it past the $5 ones so I didn’t know ? ty for educating me

11. Lmao I did not know that! Who came up with that smh :( I just thought it was random. Like everything else in this game haha

12. I used to be like u, then I got tired of waiting for luck on pimd hahaha

13. The more often u spend, the higher the $ required to spend on the deals gets and the longer they keep showing up there for.