stupid me

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by je_t_aime, Apr 6, 2019.

1. sold my stat items for furni lol if only i knew

2. Four words: I was a nooooooooob.

3. omg and u never learned [/quote]

I’ll read now

4. Joined this one club because they was yikes

5. Details pls

6. Asked why I never got anywhere for several weeks with cash. Then those sad bc teir 2 finally volleyed and taught upgrade.
    Luckily there was no gifts and other dumb ways to waste the cash

But the 5088cs nannies were strict to an even build to sell off to serious players

7. The first club I joined made me a Vp towards the end of my first week then disbanded in my second week.

8. Got my heart broken.

9. *mends your heart*

10. Installing the game
    Now my card suffers the consequences

11. Oof no idea where I’d begin, just big bad

12. What was the worst part?

13. Worst part that by perming it meant you were dating the president probs ?it was yearssss ago when I was a teeny nooby just joining random clubs

14. I didn't use wc or talk to decent people for the first 5 months of the game lmao
    Idk why y'all need guides tho. This game is like, dumb easy ;-;

15. Wasted too much money on gifting club members hundreds of cash gifts instead of upgrading  didn't know which tiers to skip. Oh goodness.

17. created multiple accounts and switched between them till i get banned. I'm old. ik. k bai

18. When I started I was in this like rp club and I like upgraded and dropped cats for them and I wanted to be an admin and they were to busy rubbing pixels and was totally rude to me. Hey RED RUBY look at me now ?

19. Gave my 999 away for a bento when I first started.

20. Ha now you’re the one rubbing pixels! Really showed them