Weirdest Breakup Excuses You've Got?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Stark, Apr 6, 2019.

1. “you’re avatar looks weird” “you’re not upgrading a lot” “someone higher then you asked” “this my sister account she handed over cz she moved states” “you’re always sfw” “we been on and off” “you catfished me” “you posting hearts on someone else’s wall” “made a new account” “you’re too ghetto”

Ummm yeah idk so many but here’s some ...

2. Wow ily

3. - for higher stats (fair enough)
    - I wouldn’t back them if they got into a Sfw
    - not maxing gifts (such a third world problem)
    - spending more time on forums than hitting parties to grow
    - not matching names ?

4. That posting hearts on someone else's wall tho 

5. i literally faked my death in 2012 to this one guy who wouldn't leave me alone on a third party app, not the smartest decision, but it worked?

6. ..Welp that's one way to do it haha and savage af

7. I was told I was too nice ?

8. i laughed harder than I should have lmfao

9. Your current RS is my favorite person, but she doesn’t give me pop tart rp

10. That’s too personal.

11. My first RS broke up with me because I didn't -actually- have feelings for him. We knew nothing about each other like ffs. Sorry???

12. Ariel, do better.

One time I broke up with someone cause their kink was too much for me.

13. I also got broken up with cause I took too long to respond to someone. He knows who he is. And you can probably guess

14. I don’t get dumped I dump people ? but if you’d like to hear about one of the many hearts I’ve broken I suppose I could tell you

15. im crying

16. Liek if you cry every time

17. So, I used to date the daughter of a medium, who also inherited the medium talent, but was still unable to fully control it... (This is a little context to what follows).

Some day, she just said to me that her mother told her that she'd reach her dream to become a doctor, but she'd had to give up love life.

Of course I never believed it. It's not even about the medium thing, put that aside, whether you believe in it or not... I always thought it was a "white lie" to either not hurt my feelings or to avoid dealing with my reaction to the real reason.

I didn't bother arguing about it. I simply pretended to believe it.

PS: now she's dating someone and not studying med school (that I know of). Last I knew, she tried to pursue police career but didn't meet the height or weight requirements, if I'm not mistaken.

18. Well this happened irl and it was weird so I’ll go with it anyways

I was dating this gorl named Emily and it was in my early years

and she mentioned something like “I saw on the Walmart cameras that you and another girl broke a BLACK WRISTBAND TOGETHER” (and like kissed or something but i’m not certain right)

it was weird to me because i thought “who would let you look at the cameras anyways?” even at that age

good memes

19. rip height requirements! my rs is vertically challenged

20. Oh, I missed the part that this was about PIMD relationships... Oops. I talked about a rl rs. Although I briefly brought her here and briefly rs'd her here. We even rp'd. I hope that counts.

PS: I laughed at "vertically challenged" :lol:.