Strangest RP requests you've seen

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Waddles, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Hey so idk if there's a thread for this. However I'm just curious. To see what is the strangest and weirdest Rp requests you've all seen are.

2. Incest, pregnant, scat/pee, midget

3. Not allowed to say the weirdest ones I’ve seen although when I use a female avi at times I get guys tryna rp me but then they curse me out and block me when I say I don’t rp and I’m not even a female so there’s that

4. Furry/futa

5. what patty said and

"gassy girls add me for rp"

"forced sèx rp" (so you mean... ràpe? :/ yikes)

6. Same. I've seen pretty messed up rp requests.

I think my fav is chicken nugget rp but nobody asks for that anymore. ;-; what happened?

7. i see the same guy everyday asking for girls who’ve clogged a toilet before.

8. It also weirds me out when there’s constantly “ladies wall me what style/color underwear you’re wearing” like da heck is that? I just picture those kinda people walking by the clothing section of stores and just dropping jaw in amazement at some underwear

Or the “women with open minds pm me” cuz “open minds” obviously means one thing in those cases, you tryna ground pound hulk smash some pixels in the dms

9. I think the funniest one was turtle rp and I just dont even know

10. Is fart sniffer still around? I haven't seen him in a while ?

11. Turtle have feelings too, they need their rp attention :(

12. I saw him shortly before I posted that :(

13. i laugher way harder at this than i should have tbh

14. Noot noot rp, shrek rp, and skydiving rp ?

15. i once had a guy in my PMs, not asking for rp, but he kept attempting to by saying he was drinking my títty milk 

16. wow

17. i though all rp was sexual until i had a few “ravengirl64917” emos ask me for apocalypse or fantasy creature rp, like wut

18. Idk if this is actually strange (i find it mildly odd) but i have a real life friend who will try to convince me of things by roleplaying scenarios. Like this one time i told him i was gonna go barhopping to find someone who would sell me MDMA (i didn't end up doing it) and he was like 'let's roleplay that scenario' and he ended up dragging me to the side and pretending to murder me

19. So as a role player myself I've seen quite a lot of strange roles..makes you just shake your head and say wtf is wrong with you.

*poop play
    *doing it with animals
    *being animals
    *age play
    *gas

A lot of weird and disturbing ones out there tbh. This is why I'm glad there's an unfollow button lol js