PVP Changes: Misc Rebalance, Matchmaking, and Peace Tags

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Apr 4, 2019.

1. LMAO!!! YASSS QUUEEEN.... ATA round of Applause. Misc has been overrated for 1.5yr now. People that hit parties before the plunger was adjusted, set timers daily, been playing this game for years, were quickly bovermatched by people that spent money. Spending money should give you an advantage but not the type of advantage that overwhelms other players, becoming top VIP without doing what the rest of us spent months and years doing. Thank you ATA it probably won't make a huge devastating difference but the fact you guys acknowledge it-- OGs-- we appreciate it.

2. Just curious, does this rebalance not benefit balanced stats more? Since misc is balanced on both Str and Intel? The balanced stats would get to fully utilize misc on both ends technically? Whereas building towards either side means you hit a misc cap on the side that you’re weaker in?

3. Peace tag is a no go m8, not playing clash of clans here. No need for sheild

4. ??☮☮

5. Completely agree with peace tags

6. Lol

7. Equal stats will be supreme one day ?

8. Yeah ata didn't consider it. I kindly asked them to consider give us a chance to adjust our dorm stats for free to balance it if needed.

9. @ATA with this new patch people will be money hungry right now and also focus on upgrading, thus making cat cafes goes alot faster than it already is, will u make cat cafe harder?

10. rip my misc but i think its pretty awesome  good job guys!!

11. I could be wrong, but from my understanding of the update changes from today and last year, misc is now fully utilized in calculating a player's range. Therefore, assuming that a given player stays at maximum regeneration with no misc, his battle power would be evaluated as equivalent to that of a player with less profile stats with the difference made up in misc. Casual fairies aren't being targeted by farmers because they've made a folly in how they've developed their accounts; they're targeted due to their often limited understanding of PvP and thus higher likelihood to fork over a CF for hits to stop. I understand that misc is baseline when evaluating battle power and does not suffer from the energy modifier that dorm mates do.

I respect your opinion, but your argument does not appear to be consistent with recent updates. I stand by my original thesis that bully farming is deteriorating the health of the community and that peace passes would begin to crack down on bullying through introducing consensual PvP, which would be more enjoyable to most players.

12. Finally a good upgrade to the game

13. May as well take pvp out of the game if you are introducing these peace tags. Someone annoys you and what you can do? Not a damn thing cuz they are protected now and can’t be hit. It’s ok maybe they can’t afford to use a peace tag. Oh wait it’s 50 dollars combined with some random spinner item that ppl use like crazy already to combined spinner items... atleast on kingdoms of heckfire u have the shield prices ridiculous amounts. If u gonna make shields here then atleast make it like 1000 ec for that 8 hour protection 

14. Make it 30T per shield

15. Basically I like collecting miscs, well not for pvp! But pretty sure all the money we used on cat clubs just to gain them will be a waste now...

16. Damn brah, a dude stops playin for one day and you drop new things, but anyhoo, interesting.... I dunno why peeps blood pressure is skyrocketing at the peace tags thing  the whole 8hr, 24hr and 3day shield crap is literally in every war game out there... so like y so outraged noobs? People still get looted, farmed, zeroed in those games... peeps slip all the time. Just learn to time the shields etc then strip farm or whatever ya cool cats do.

Though, ata if you're gonna introduce the 8hr, 24hr, 3d peace pass, why not allow like 60-80% of cash thats out to be looted? Farmers gotta eat too. I think it'll balance the whole peace tag thingy.

Just my 25 cents.

17. Make it 50T per sheild. ?

18. Okay so I got my cap but wtf I’ll have to build even stats just to make use of all my mics

19. Farming will still be a thing, not everyone will have passes, I know some farmers target rs, alt or clubs if they can't hit that player. The passes are fair, may I also suggest a RARER blanket pass for clubs.