Name Meanings: What's Your Name Mean?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by xUnknown, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Yes. ? Why?

2. Aw That's Great Brittany. I Did Too When I Read Mine. ?

3. I knew it.  Search up "Taking a Tyrone" ??

4. Just do it. ?

5. Taking a Tyrone refers to when you have to take a really large shit and you pretend it's a large dicked black man named Tyrone pulling his cock out of you as the turd slides out. This is considered heterosexual because you're only pretending that a large dicked black man named Tyrone is pulling his monster cock out you instead of it this act actually taking place.
    The really large shit that I just took felt like a large dicked black man named Tyrone pulling his meat out of me. I wish that every shit I took, felt like I was taking a Tyrone!

Wtf?

6. OMG, my name is Olivia and that is so me. :)

7. Well, now that you posted the definition, #InBe4Lock

8. My name means RL Grime and Baauer went HAM on the beat.

9. Raine
    She is really special and pretty amazing. She has dark hair, fair skin, and dark beautiful eyes. She is a great friend, and always knows what to say in a time of need. She is usually a wonderful kisser and certainly has lots of sex appeal. Boys are intimidated by her, and girls are jealous of her. She usually falls for the wrong type of guy, ending up with a broken heart. She is a very sensitive person but very emotionally strong. She won't take any bullshit and has a good heart.

10. ➖➖➖CLOSED➖➖➖

11. VIP...
    We'll it means multiple things..

12. My name kinda means pure apparently

13. my name means “gentle traveler” or “spiritual pilgrim”

im not like other grills, i’m quirky and weird uwu ?

14. my name means beautiful flower