New Reign Energy- Monster

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AmethystNight, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Monster Reign

Hey guys! It's only 5:20 I'm the morning and I have nothing to do until 1 in the afternoon- so let's talk about something useless.
    So did y'all see the new energy drink, Reign? I've clearly already been drinking some.It's made by monster- which I vehemently denied when I first saw them until I looked at the store order sheet. They come in 6 different flavors...

Lemon HDZ- I'm blindly assuming this is lemon for some mysterious reason. Gee, what could it be. I'm not a huge fan of lemon so I doubt I'll try it.

Peach Fizz-
    If I have to tell you what flavor, please get out.
    Will def be trying this though.

Sour Apple- duh. I'm sure it's going to be

Razzle Berry- obviously a blue raspberry flavor. Honestly, this one is freaking amazing. Disclaimer- I'm a huge blue raspberry nut. Also I didn't try the others yet. XD

This is where I start questioning myself and my use of time-
    but also these last two drink flavors.

Melon Mania- judging by the color of the can (red and green), one can only assume it's watermelon. Or maybe a mix of melons? IDK, is honestly not worth thinking about (just like it's honestly a waste of my time writing and coloring this thread ).

And last but not least, Candy Carnival. Which, let's be real, is probably cotton candy. Which is low key gross to think about it being a drink, but let's admit that I'm low key gross and will drink it anyway cause I love cotton candy.

The craziest thing about these drinks, is how much stronger they are then the original monster. I wake up pretty early (4 in the morning ?) and I took ONE sip, and was completely awake and alert (obviously, here I am with this stupid thread). They're also completely clear- zero coloring and whatnot!
    Anyway, if you tried them, let me know what you thought.
    If you haven't tried them, let me know if you will.
    If you hate energy drinks, this is not a thread for you so don't ruin the fun for others.
    Now that I've wasted a solid hour of a my life.... Let's see if this coding works.

2. Holy crap it worked. 
    Most of it at least

3. I'm too lazy to type them out individually... but I took a photo of the different ones we have. The pinkish looking one is Pipeline Punch and tastes like juice, it's my fave.

4. I love the Ultras! My fav is the blue one.

But I'm talking about the NEW NEW monster- these guys.

5. I've never had Monster before

6.  girl you just broke my heart. I understand that energy drinks aren't for everybody or that they prefer red bull or amp or Cocaine (yes that is an energy for those who don't know).

7. Yeah I'm not a fan of energy drinks

8. Oh what. They're BCAA drinks? Ahahaha, crazy! Bet the sugar content is counter-productive though. :lol:

9. I'll just have to drink enough for you lol. Which won't be a problem. 

10. It claims there is zero sugar in it.

11. Energy drinks are horrible for you

12. I'm incredibly aware. Most of the things are do are unhealthy for me- such as my job choice.

13. Okay but like. Energy drinks are bad for you.

14. Yes. I am extremely well of aware of that.

15. are you though

16. Yes ma'am. One hundred percent.

17. support for the archer meme

18. Thank you. I was going to put the red nail polish gif in with Malory but decided that wasn't appropriate, although funny.

19. 300mg of caffeine per can, I wouldn't recommend drinking more than one. I do like the razzleberry one. The melon mania one is decent too

20. Tbh I could barely finish the first.