Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture & Spinner Items

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

4. You did change anything except put the items on the spinner as well as the box. Avis were in the store last time so not sure why you're wording that like it's new. It's not. I bought one from last month. Honestly the monthly boxes is the worst idea yall have ever had. I could understand last month not knowing how we would react to it all, but you had the chance to fix this and proved you don't really care what your players think at all. We. Don't. Want. Monthly. Boxes.

5. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

if nobody wants the furni, i’ll take

6. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

ITS CUTE

7. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

None of the furni is in the April box ???

8. MORE BLACK AVATARS PLEASE. LIKE GOD!???

9. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Please bring back the second timer slot. It’s ridiculous the amount of boxes you can accumulate now with only one slot to unlock. Like you already made it harder to get monthly avis with the timer box, why make it even harder to get anything by making timer boxes 12 hrs long? I ain’t gonna use my ecs to open those boxes so I guess they’re just gonna rot there along with the VIP lounge since there’s no reason to get the extra spins.

10. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

What a money grab ata ?

11. i love the avis

12. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Lmao

13. They have plenty. God.

14. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

15. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Looking to buy the furni. Got the chair, poster and bedside table, wm please?

16. I really hoped the whole "we heard you hated the monthly timer boxes but we are bringing them back" mess was another April fools joke...

17. They're not being sensitive, they're being stupid. Like you c:

18. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Can we pls put normally spinner things,, back in the spinner,, people save spinners for items, not boxes that take hours and seem to be giving an even lower chance of getting what we’re trying for/want ;-;

19. Literally Everyone: Wow we hate these boxes

ATA: We brought them back, made them longer AND took away the second slot again!

20. Ata u r seriously retarded , u don't have so called brain thing just fking bs
    Y 12 hours u should have make it 48 hours long to open them box n plz remove items from spinner or just put cash in spinner plz n also don't put Ava in spinner or box but in the shop costing 10000000 ecs
    DUH