Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture & Spinner Items

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Happy birthday to me. Thanks, ATA. :3 I like these.

2. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Ooh this is so pretty

3. This is so beautiful imo, good job!

4. The monthly timer boxes are ridiculous. If your going to keep doing them then let us keep 2 timer slots. Choosing between hunt timer boxes and monthly timer boxes is ridiculous

5. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

As much as I love the theme, I will never like this artist.

6. Whoa, ata finally making cute Avis and cute hunt furni :)

7. THIS.

8. Omg, so cuteee?

10. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

Watch tomorrow they boxes easier to get and on the wheel and everything, this is just a prank

11. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

i honestly hope to god that is the case. Because whoever decided to make 8 hr timer boxes go to 12 hr timer boxes with no second spinner is smoking something funny. it is literally the dumbest decision ever and whoever came up with it should be fired or at the very least, demoted.

12. Re: Awesome April: New Avatars, Furniture

second slot* not spinner my bad.

13. Seriously ATA. How are you showing care for different Cultures when the only way they can get their furniture is by paying for it? Its seems like a case of "We're okay for freebie furniture Americans/Canadians. I am surprised others have not already brought this fact up.

14. I need a celestia desk?

15. Why would the timer box take 12hrs to open? March one only took 5hrs

16. Others have not brought up the fact because you are looking for racism where it does not exist

17. Avas look like a little kid drew them. Furniture is cute on the other hand.