uverworld’s 1st Giveaway

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ghastly, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Decent shout out to Wednesday. I like her

2. Honestly this though. I am waiting for him now, too.

3. My favorite person here is Carbonara. I met her in my first hc. I've stayed at a few clubs since then but we still talk daily. Or almost daily. She listens to all my woes and never judges me for any of them. She's honest and reasonable. She stuck with me even after things fell apart in my first hc. That may have been my fault idk I'm not sure ? I'd love to meet her someday but we're just both busy rn. Hey lurk master, your place ain't that far. I'll take you up on that dinner one day, you'll see.

4. Hi, my favorite person is my gf crystal. She makes me very happy and makes me want to strive to better myself everyday.

5. My favorite person on PIMD is my good friend Lensely ?‍♀️ I met him when I was a bit of a noob and we’ve been friends ever since. He likes to flood my nfs whenever I go inactive. :cry: And we sort of have an inside joke going on where he’s supposed to be my self-proclaimed arch-nemesis. But he is a total softie.

He’s been with me through everything and I love that guy to bits. ?

6. I got a lot of amazing friends here who helped my out throughout the game, a big shout-out to my club I completely love you guys you're my fam, I love you beyond words <3 ??

So here are my two favourites sorry I can't choose any one, my ig elder sister bronwyn and my rs nashlor.

My rs and I met in the starter club, we both started playing the same day and as I was figuring out the game we were both competing to be at the top of the club's leaderboard, I know it's noob but we were new.So I suggested to him that we do an rs for stats so that we both would remain at the top lol. We didn't talk much except doubts about the game and when I left to join another club we both joined our club llll together and we have been there in this amazing family.
    My rs is not a very talkative person unlike me and he sounded a little rude and off to me and we didn't talk much so I decided to find a new rs since I was here to make friends and I couldn't be with someone who wasn't interested to even talk, while I was looking for a new rs I talked to him to tell him that it isn't working for me and surprisingly we ended up talking for a long time, he is also a science student like me so we understand each other, he's a perfect gentleman, kind, honest and sincere, just an amazing person. Ps can you believe he is an artist like me too he loves to sketch, he loves to cook and workout. I have never met a person more like me even in real life. It's just a beautiful coincidence <3

And I can't forget bronwyn, she is like an elder sister to me in this game - she is such a beautiful kind hearted person, and she is inspiring. She is learning ballet at an age at which people didn't believe she could, but she is proving them all wrong. She inspires me to work hard and to play hard too, she is just the most amazing lady and I love her. And she has a beautiful soul I just can't put it in words.

This post has been long but I had to they deserve this shout-out.<3 Thanks for reading :) <3

7. I don’t have a favorite person, I don’t really have friends, I deserve a consolation price?

8. Let's be frens

9. I know for sure I won't be mentioned on here. ☹ So I win by default.

10. I'm a thot.I don't have friends so let me win

11. My rs is my favorite person. I’ve known him since i started playing. He hired me when i was around 500kcs and gave me free dvp. He pretty much coached me on how to upgrade and farm. We both went inactive around the same time & came back around the same time unplanned lolol crazy but anyways he was the first person i looked for when i came back. It was so cool because our relationship snapped back like we didn’t go almost two years without talking to each other. He’s been loyal to me throughout my awkward phases, farm wars, previous weird rs, and failed clubs. I wouldn’t trade him for anything.

12. Easily @Holmes
    When I used to know him his name was Jiggy. He’s my favorite person mainly because we come from the same “roots” I guess and for a while we had the same pupil. We’d always crack jokes and make fun of each other, he was almost like a little brother to me ?? as much as it pains me to say it. I know he blocked me a long time ago over a comment which is understandable but he’s kinda just a reminder of the old PimD towards me mainly.

Also going to mention Sherls and RoseMilkTea.
    Probably the best pair of people you can have around for possi vibes. I love both very much them very much. They’ve both given me advise before and they’ve both given me smiles even in the toughest times when things weren’t in the best of standings in the past. I remember seeing Rose for the first time in forums and then making her my wifey ? and then meeting Sherls and instantly thinking “I don’t deserve this beautiful person in my life”?

If I broke the rules... I’m sorry but also not sorry

13. Fave: RiotVamp
    Meet: on pimd obviously?, in Goolden Bloodline club?
    Why? He s the first one thats not giving me compliments, annoying me instead with shitty nicknames that i actually love ?(“small ass”?), he is teaching me how to “pimd” and he s the only one hating this damn moon ahah
    PS: this moon is for u cutiepie??

14. FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT THE GIVE AWAY HAS BEEN EXTENDED FOR ANOTHER DAY, TOMORROW IS THE DEADLINE

15. My favourite person if you because throughout my time on this app we always are on the same level even when we disagree, it’s like we share a brain sometimes 

if I don’t win ill emo quit forever and it will be your fault !!!

jk love you xx

not jk I’m deadass

jk again xxx

16. My favourite person in PIMD is @Angelica963. We met like 7-8 months ago in this club name ImagineDragons. She's honestly the best friend I've ever met here and tbh, I'm so grateful for her and I'm thankful for PIMD. We've been so close and she's really like my soul sister I could ever ask for. I simply love her so so much. She's really a blessing and I'm always be so thankful. Honestly only if I could give or explain the reasons why I love her so much, I'd write a novel but sadly I'm lacking words describing why and how much I love my sister? thank you pimd for giving us a chance to find people who are actually far away but close to us ?

17. My pupsie would have to be my fave person here ;) She’s like a bestfriend and a sister to me. Met her in a club, grew tgt and I remember us talking about rubbing each other’s luck (with sparkles) so we could get lucky on spinners :lol: Anw, she ug’d very quickly, and that’s where we or I decided I need a new pup.

There are lots of things to love about her, but the connection we have, the way we could just talk, laugh or even get mad about anything is what I really find amazing. And it’s hard to find someone you actually trust online and ig im lucky to have that someone.

19. My RS is my fave person. I was trolling campus chat pretending to sell pics of my feet for shards  and he popped up and we’ve chatted every day since.

He’s such a gorgeous person and we both make fun of the same things in PIMD which keeps our PIMD RS fresh and fun. What a babe. 

20. The name of my favourite person i cant give because of..well u will know once u read this...soo i won a 999 ec of last hunt..and i was gonna sell it to someone for 5 chibis..i know not a good move but i was prettyyyy new to the game at that time ( i mean i know i am still new but) i didnt know what to do at that time..i asked in campus for advice..and then i found him..(ill just name him 'otaku' for now) he told me that my 999. Ec was actually worth a lot of bentos and helped me get away from the scammer..later he told me all about the game..we have been talking everyday for 2 weeks now and i really really like him..so to show my love i gifted the furnis to him..unfortunately he is getting hit by a lot of people and he told me to not say his name anywhere or his hits might increase haha so thats why i cant reveal his name..but i really really like him