Your SFW Stories

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by GodTierOni, Mar 31, 2019.

1. tbh i got farmed for like 6 months cause i called someone’s idea idiotic in forums. :lol: good times.

2. MiNes BeTTeR¡

3. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

4. Thank you ma’am

5. try months. 10 hours is nothing. lol

6. Excuse me, Kor. You commented on the sub par SFW stories thread and I will have you know, I am judging you thoroughly.

7. Please let me have my 2mins of popularity guys. I don’t want to be the nerd in the locker again.

8. Nah, you responded rudely and hurt my feelings so I am going to give you a wedgie so intense, it will break your hymen. Brat.

9. it's justified bc i said yours was superior af! i only came on this thread to be a party pooper.

10. Sounds sexy

11. Wow a ten hour sfw? Ur so cool. Can u pls teach me how to farm, the battle button scares me ?

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  12. give me a wedgie too pls

13. 10 hours? Wow.
    I can never get past 30 minutes :,(

14. :( 2 mins for me .. so amazing. op truly is the king/queen of sfw’s. lets all take notes.

15. That escalated violently

16. 10 hours of your life wasted. rip

17. where do i find this farmers tho. asking for a friend

18. OMG can I join your club that sounds hella fun xD can someone teach me how to sfw

19. When I was a little noob to the point I couldn’t be hit, someone hired me and dropped me until my value was like $50 

I understand this isn’t farming but it’s just silly to me someone can be that petty