All about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is the wrong thread :mad: stick to the topic and contest, don't bring drama

2. You're a hoe

3. You literally “wore" a desk to become a desk.

You donated to an old contest thread of mine, eventhough you had already shared and could have won.

While we were friends, you noticed I had commented on some thread about liking the Malice in Wonderland hunt a lot and then traded me a whole bunch of that hunt's stat items, just because you knew I liked them. I was so touched that I cried.

You were one of my favorite people for awhile. I felt like I knew you better than everyone else who said bad things about you. I was wrong, as usual, but I hope you show more people the side of you I used to know and less people the side I know now.

4. Yeah then you started acting wild.

5. Yeah then you started it

6. You have a really big head. But I guess it’s a nice big head. Full of air. Air is nice too cuz you need it to breathe and stuff. ?

7. It's a normal size :(

8. Oh no you poor thing. ☹️

9. Last night you joined The Supreme Court for a hot minute and you were friendly with the members and had a decent conversation with them. That was nice.

10. Don't ever tell anyone else you seen that, I'm mean to the bone. You saw nothing

11. Well you hiring me tbh. I love talking to you and making fun of you ️?‍♀️

12. It’s A game

Get over your self ego

13. You can't be like several people verses one person... all the saltines losing against R. Kelly should be proof of that...

14. Added me, asked for explicit photos, deleted me ?

Not once but twice.

15. My most vivid memory of you would have to be when you were following Beariel around. I really thought you smoked some crack or something the way you were acting. You joined the club, insisting nonsense about me for thinking the whole situation was funny, when all I posted were laughing emojis... you went on to rant and complain and Gaia muted both of us for an hour when I did her a favor by having all those older men add her for rp, smh. I didn't understand why you were upset over me finding the whole "follow a female around" nonsense funny. You can chase a woman you like, but you should only chase a woman who you love. I heard rumors about you, prior to the whole situation and I never really listen to females, cause bi tches be lying for clout or money, but in your case, they were true. I felt bad for you. At the same time, I was bored and you were amusing while you were tryna talk to her. In the process of attempting to insult me, you angered yourself which made it even funnier... but hey, we all make mistakes that are embarrassing, right? Yours just happened to be my entertainment for those short 30 minutes.

16. apparently thats a common theme with him.

17. What a joke

19. I only know you for your rejections and the tea on the locked thread then you got butthurt and call me out on my wall, that was funny. Tbh give me 200losses I don’t CF, do you ? You sure? Lol no drama intended but you know who.

20. I liked that one time you got roasted on that one thread by multiple people. That's about it, really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.