Aphrodite’s Public Announcement

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aphrodite549, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Hello Everyone

Some of you may know me, others may not.
    I just wanted to come back to this platform to spread some temporary love.

Having been away from this app for some time it made me realise how negatively this app/game was affecting me. So I want to personally apologise to anyone who I was a Cee U Next Tuesday ️

Now I ain’t trying to do some redemption or a clean slate bs, I just wanted to say it cause god I was nasty and that is me but you know like 20% of me ??

I don’t get the hype with this it’s 2019 we gonna be LIVING OUR BEST LIFE. I mean I’m more waiting for 2020 because that sounds like a better year for a glow up. Anyways keep doing what you’re doing boo (I’m talking to everyone, yes you’re all my boos), keeping working on that grind and getting that coin.

Focus on your mental health !!! As that is key money isn’t gonna get your everything and set realistic goals !!

I’ll stop rambling now

Bye lovely’s xxx ️️️

2. Bye I love you :(
    furst comment

3. Tl:dr

I love you all be safe and live your best life !!

4. This is v cute

5. See ya!

But pls tell me why you called me 'Jade' in that other thread.

6. I’m assuming she meant Jade from Rupaul’s Drag Race.
    Not 100% tho.

7. It’s a rupaul drag race reference. There was a drag queen called jade who put this other queen (Alyssa) in her place because alyssa was being rude to others even tho she was in the wrong. So I just used that reference for your comment 

8. ooooh ok

9. I don't remember you ever being anything but sweet... But I may of been drunk so maybe you were horrible and I just didn't know it lol oh well, just be happy and do you <3

10. And Bec only remembers me being horrible

11. I laughed

12. She’s returned back to inactivity tho

13. Then I went back to 2 months more inactivity ;)

14. Just saying I love your user ️

15. They wasn’t in the group chat or forums clearly ? Thank you for the sweet comment darling xx

16. Oi, it was aimed at the damn ign error.