(poorly typed) TGJ APPRECIATION THREAD

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by JudgeRiven, Mar 26, 2019.

1. TGJ is da best bc the prez is a qt

2. I love this thread! It's a shame more of these types of threads are not made. A lot of clubs don't get the appreciation deserved. Great post!! 

3. Oh Riven...? where to start?? LOL I will keep it short? I love you too and the entire TGJ family. And things are only going to get bigger and better I can't imagine life without you guys

4. Finally a club that treats it's members as a family instead of just using each other or not even ever trying to help each other out

5. ? there are plenty of clubs like this tho, granted there are garbage clubs but good clubs do exist. it’s just a matter of finding the right fit for YOU personally.

6. Yep my club is pretty much the same, we have a supporting family here and I love them they are just beautiful and amazing people. This was such a cute post we need more appreciation posts for clubs ?

7. You just described every CC club

8. RIVEN ILYSFM IM SORRY IM JUST NOW RESPONDING. I'm so happy I'm a part of this club,every single one of you mean so much to me. You guys brought light into my life when I had little and riven you hold such a big part in my heart and so does this club. You guys are like family to me and I love this post, I love you, I love our TGJ family ?

9. Damn. Love my fam at TGJ ? I miss y’all when I’m not I’m a call with y’all... got me whipped

10. Sorry I didn’t feel like reading all of this it’s too much ... Plus I feel like I’m going blind ... anyways I GOT ME A NEW BOOOOO LAST NIGHT AND IM SOOO HAPPY but like he’s ugly to me and he’s short but I love his voice and he seems like a nice person ... anyways iiiii love you guysssssss tooooooooooo I’ve never met so many shady people like me and I JUST LOVE IT !!!!! But hey at least my bundles are staying together with this club soooo yeah byeeeeeee love you alllllllllllllll Mak Hit my PM’s BBG

11. Awweeee? ilysm my cute pres? TGJ is my lil fam and I couldn’t be more grateful for every single one of you Thank you for all the laughs? Our energy and messiness as a whole is one of my fave things? no matter what happens, we always end up alright. We stick together. That’s what a family is. You all bring something special to this club and it wouldn’t be the same without any of you. We’re just gonna keep getting better and growing stronger as a family?

12. wow what about me

13. Tbh Im new to TGJ, but yall are so welcoming and amazing and ILY all so much! Thank you forballowing me to be part of the TGJ Family???

14. I’m a new to TGJ but everyone has been so sweet and welcoming! Y’all are an amazing family! Thanks for letting me be part of it! ILY?

15. Hey look it’s Riven hey bub

16. I thank yall so much for allowing me to become part of TGJ. I appreciate all yalls hospitality.

17. adorable as always.

18. Big apprecing

19. Envious of this tbh