All about me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Frog, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't care enough to do any bb coding
    deal with it idiots.
    All you get is it being centered, and maybe some color.

It's a contest hosted by YA BOI, me.

The contest goes like this
    it's really only for people who know me which is everyone because like I'm popular.

Your most fond or vivid memory involving me, I wanna hear the tea.
    OR BE NICE AND TALK ABOUT GOOD THINGS I'VE DONE BECAUSE I'VE DONE GOOD THINGS.

That's all, there's gonna be one winner
    they'll get 10mcs and I'll personally give them 200 dance losses.
    That's all

When I get bored of reading about myself or it gets repetitive, that's when I'll pick a winner.

some color

2. I have no story, you made a thread once about wanting stories. That’s all I got. This was counterproductive

3. One time you compared yourself to a man that made someone throw up because he smelt so bad and we all had a good laugh about it.

4. Oh do I not qualify since you can't give me dance losses?

5. CONTEST UPDATE: vague boring answers such as Brittany's**** will be ignored because they're lame and boring, please use name's, dates, locations, and be as detailed as possible. I only want the best rp, I mean stories

Since fire crotch wants to point out my flaws

6. Oh I'll find a way bb

7. There is nobody named Brittney in this thread.

8. My most vivid memory of you is when you were in KittyCity and you were obsessed and clingy with the owner to the point where it was cringe. You spilled tea on her when she emo quit though which was fun

9. Oof Sav, that was a weird situation :( we were best friends I wasn't obsessed, maybe clingy. She was great I haven't talked to her I hope she's okay in life. I talked to her last year I think or the year before and she took a missionary trip to South America, like Brazil or something I forget

10. Then shut up

11. Thought you said it was for everyone lmao

12. Remember that time you were a close friend for a couple months? :') yeah that was gr8.

13. Lynch.ing is your kïnk

14. Lunch is my kink

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  15. Something about culinary school... I think

16. I really only know you for your 10k thread and I really admired the way you kept trying to come back at people throwing shade so I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the laughs?

17. o_O

18. Then you threw me to the curb, yeah

19. throwing shade? coming back? that's an interesting way to put it. there's a fine line between throwing shade and trying to throw out other people's information just so you don't look as bad. if multiple people are having the same issue, and the common denominator is one person... it isn't that hard to figure what the underlying issue is. i don't know how someone can find entertainment at the expense of other people's emotions and information, none of which can be proven (at least on public channels)... but if you've seen it or been through it yourself, you know how it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.