Someone help me make a raffle 

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Resting_Grinch_Face, Mar 26, 2019.

1. I want my raffle forum post to be cool and I need some advising on how to set it up. It's going to be a Vday Avi item raffle. And like for prizes I don't know how much for each I should put. No puffs. Just notes and bows. Or how much I should ask for entries I don't wanna put just chibis. Maybe chibis and shards? I need a fancy forum editor. Lol halp me.

2. Check the BB coding forum on front page

3. It depends how many you’re giving away. Bows and notes aren’t worth that much, so I wouldn’t put bentos as an entry price. You could do chibis, shards, or smaller bb items like goldfish. As for making the thread look good, try learning how to bb code. There’s a thread for it in the guide section, and it’ll help a lot.?

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  4. well, there's a thread for bb coding that can give instructions on how you add photos/gifs and modify the colors, size, and position of your text. i can bump it or help you code, just add me.

i suggest 1/2 chibis or a 125kcs stat item for entry, most people like raffles with only one entry per person so it's as fair as possible, but that's just an observation from doing my own giveaway and watching others.

promoting your raffle in pub and wc will also help get people to want to participate in forums and future raffles.