the grand musty

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fapper, Mar 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Making another thread cause these idiots are worthy of being bashed.as mentioned in the previous thread under fan fiction, don’t assume I made this alt for the purpose of making this thread. That club is full of weirdos and fake farmers who would cf their whole showcase if they weren’t being nutcrushed by RiVeN 24/7. His stupid members go out to merc

2. It cut off my rant but check my wall for triggered musty members and the greasy musty isn’t the only club guilty of this fraudulent behavior!

3. Dustys unifier inc, golden buttline and the horrible costile with that weak ass war Lol

4. Just a few I remember off the top of my head y’all clubs are a disgrace to farming. Not real farmers there are many of u and u all will be disbanded shortly

5. I’d take u more seriously if you used your main to talk. ?‍♀️

6. I would if I wasn’t stuck in this acc from a silence because of triggered musty members but go off

7. And didn't make multiple posts in a row. Makes you come off especially butthurt about it.

8. Idek know you but I can’t even argue with someone with no eyebrows

9. “idek you but im gonna insult your appearance”

lol wat if you dont know her then how do you know what she looks like? selfie thread? then that means you DO know her, her ign anyway ?

10. this thread deserves a moonface ?

11. At this point your argument is irrelevant you’re obviously a fan of one of the clubs mentioned

12. ???????????

what do you mean 'no eyebrows'

13. LOL my club is literally in sfw with tgj i just don’t stoop to the point of getting worked up over it because it’s a GAME. but sure, i’m a fan.

14. she’s a fan but you’re not? lmfaoo where’s the main so i can fake farm it

15. what do you mean 'no eyebrows'[/size][/quote]

Don’t derail my thread with your face.

16. I’d make you emoquit poser

17. obviously theyre doing something right if theyre getting you all worked up

& ur the own that brought up my face to begin with

18. Lmao “sfw” and the grand jury should never go in the same sentence together

19. it’s always the alts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.