Request for a FILIPINO-themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by disabilititties, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Support!
    Flores de Mayo could be easy to make a hunt for. Could you describe some festivities you would do for Flores de Mayo? Maybe that would give them an accurate idea for the event drops and items to put in the box.

2. We do Santa Cruzan as celebration of Flores de Mayo. So we can use arc, cross, crown, bouquet of flowers and other accessories for stat items if ever. I'm sure that if ATA can notice me for this hunt, they will have better idea than me. ??

3. Ideas for Avis, furni, showcase items and even possible pet styles would help rather than just saying you want that theme

4. Okay. I will edit my post and add the things you have said. ??

5. I support this hunt not because i am a filipino but because filipino culture and diversity is very fluid, it has many influences coming mostly from Spain (due to colonization) Flores De Mayo Hunt (if ever ATA NOTICES THIS) will be a masive and great hunt introduction to our culture i have already seen different culture themed hunt mostly indian? Us? China, korea, Mexico. Why not make one for filipino community? If this hunt will be granted it will have many misc items like Crown, Flowers, rings, cross, staffs, candles etc, and if about avatars i believe we will had have a series of beautiful avis (not all filipinos are narrowed eyed) the traditional Maris Clara Gown will be a great impact elegant, for male avatars Barong tagalog will be perfect. I hope ATA will give this hunt to us even for 1week. #Support

6. If nothing else it’d be a very bright colorful hunt :lol:

7. How to put pictures here? ?

8. Upload them to tinypic or imgbb sites and post the link here, if needed it can be fixed after!

9. Thanky! ??

10. No and dont ask again!!

12. Seems your ign is a bit incorrect in this case

13. No Support, in that case we should also have a

FRENCH,RUSSIAN,ITALIAN,GERMAN,COLOMBIA,NICARAGUA,ECUADOR,AFRICA etc hunts as well.

14. we’ve had an african hunt tho, a kwanzaa hunt. two years ago for christmas.

edit: we’ve also had a french hunt im pretty sure. (either that or the concept was backpacking across europe, one or the other, i remember the french female avi very well)

15. Oh, and we’ve had a german hunt as well. oktoberfest.

16. Thankyou for supporting this one. This means so much to me. ??

17. Kwanzaa is African-American, not African. There has been no African hunt I think. And I mean Africa has a lot of countries with their own unique culture. The last Valentine’s Hunt did come close I guess with some Egyptian furni and the Mark Anthony and Cleopatra avis (yes I am aware Mark Anthony is Roman and Cleopatra Macedonian Greek, but she was still the ruler of Egypt so ??‍♀️)

18. I would actually really support all these hunts just like I support the Pinoy Hunt OP is proposing. I think it is nice to see oneself and one’s culture represented here. I would love for a hunt of my own culture too.