Request for a FILIPINO-themed Hunt

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by disabilititties, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Support on this one. 

2. Support. There's a lot of Filipino players too. If ATA did a hunt for other cultures so why don't have an inspired Filipino hunt.?

3. This is a cool idea in theory, but unfortunately there’s a lot of people who get defensive when it’s the theme isn’t something universal. For instance, 4th of July themed hunts? Only really celebrated in America, so non-Americans like myself, don’t really enjoy the hunt as much, some people even like to complain the entire time.

This would be specifically filipino so there may be those who complain about it not having anything to do with them, as per usual. However, I like the idea :]

Amyyy likes this.
  4. Support ?.

5. This is also a good point

6. I like the idea but like Growl said, people who aren’t Filipino (like me) won’t really enjoy it that much. AND, every single country would want its own specific hunt. Cuz why would the Filipenes deserve its own hunt but for example Holland (my country) not? People will probably get unsatisfied AF.

Maybe instead ATA should do something like a World Tour hunt. Make it 20 Days long and have a Main Story off packing suitcases and different Side Stories for different parts of the world. Maybe like 5 Side stories for the 5 continents or maybe a little more to be able to go a little more in depth to a certain area?‍♀️

7. I support youproud pinoy here??

8. It's Philippines. 

9. Labyu talaga. Hahahahahahaha! ️

10. This is actually an amazing idea!  great thinking!!! ?

11. Tbh I’ll support really any hunt whether it includes any type of personal culture or not because every hunt means more Avis, items, furni and so on. Doesn’t make a difference to me as things shouldn’t be catered to me or what I enjoy, ata puts out things constantly and for the most part makes everyone happy regardless the theme

12. Support. And tbh, i think most people wouldn’t complain about it being a culture specific themed hunt so long as the items, furni and avi are all appealing to look at.

and those who will complain? who cares, someone’s always complaining about something on this app regardless.

13. Yes, I do too. But we, Filipinos.. Would like to have atleast even one hunt from our culture. No offense meant but most of the hunts are from US or India. We also had a K-pop themed hunt. We're just hoping that maybe ATA can give us even a short hunt that's all about Filipinos. We're really looking forward that ATA can notice this one. 

14. Yes yes that’s what I’m saying really, even though it wouldn’t be a hunt personal to me, I’d still happily do it as anyone else should feel the same

15. i hope they notice and take your idea into consideration what better way then to celebrate diversity right?! They even had a Mexican tradition for Día De Los muertos celebrated! I know I felt very proud and thrilled when I saw that so I wish the same to the Filipino community !? fingers crossed ?

16. YEOOOOOOO  IF HE DON'T GET FORUM BANNED LIKE I DID THEN THE MODS ARE OUT TO GET ME

17. I support this but honestly it isn’t just Filipinos that haven’t had a cultural hunt. Most countries haven’t had a themed hunt. I think only Japan/China/Korea/US/India/Mexico have had cultural hunts thus far but do correct me if I am wrong. I would love for a Venetian Carnival-inspired Hunt, or a Morrocan hunt for instance.

18. Yayyyyyy! *fingers crossed* ??

19. That's why no support