Trading Avatars

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cannabearz, Mar 17, 2019.

1. TerpGoddess"]So let's talk about the avatars we have .. It be nice nice to doing trading of avatars because buy buy boxes cost ecs and sometime a certain box it's hard to find .

I've heard this so much in pimd fourms chats and among friends

Let trade avatars for free like we trade other stuff for and if not for free let's us use our cash to do so .

Not a lot of ppl can afford ecs and it would be just fair to those who can't .

It just be fair to the whole pimd community i we had something like this .

Happy St Patricks day everyone

Wrote with Love
    Terp ?

2. i believe a dev already said trading avatars will never happen.

3. You are correct.

4. If you've read it lots in forums then you know the idea it's received well, and also why it shouldn't happen.

5. It so hard to obatain an avatar at least let's buy avatars for cash and not ecs and maybe add money backs for ppl to buy as well . Like I said I'm filled with ideas some may have been though of but hey if we keep pushing this issue it will happen. It like how they brought back zodiac shards ..... I mean anything is possible with the right amount of persuasion and a community to back up what they want

tantrum likes this.
  7. Sorry but never going to happen, as already stated ATA will lose money. Also people will sell avatars for irl cash, which is a big no-no. I'm never getting those Redrum LB avis. :(

8. Tons of people don't support it, because it's an awful terrible stupid idea that would ruin the game, and a dev said no, no means no.

9. It’s a no from me.

10. 1. Making them purchasable in cash would have them costing most likely trillions

2. Stupid nubs have been pushing this idea for years and it still hasn't happened.

3. They never got rid of zodiac shards???

4. Since you dont get it still...

tantrum likes this.
  11. It’s fairly easy for most players to get avatars from each hunt. If it’s difficult for you to get the number of drops needed to receive the avatars, then I suggest upgrading your stats. You’re able to get more drops with less amount of hits, on a party, if you have higher stats.

Callipygian and Brittany like this.
  12. That would ruin the space time continuum
    No support

13. No support.

Ata has already put their foot down on this subject.

14. Devs already said nah
    ?? They never disappeared tho

15. First off, a box being “hard” to find isn’t a big deal. A lot of items are hard to find, but they most likely still exist. I can’t think of a box hunt box that just doesn’t exist anymore.

Also, it doesn’t matter if it’s “fair” or not to you. The game needs to make money. Making avatars tradeable is unfair to the people who worked their butt off however much time ago to get a leaderboard, VIP, store, etc. avatar. If you want to pay a billion bentos for an avi, yeah sure, but if you can’t afford 10ecs to open a box, I highly doubt you’ll be able to get enough bentos to buy an avatar that you want from another player.

16. "Not fair" LOL. We all have equal opportunity to obtain every Avatar. Some are easier to obtain, some harder, and that goes far for keeping the game interesting for long term players. Stick around for a while; you'll earn one you love eventually.

tantrum likes this.
  17. It's true. Patience is key. :)

tantrum likes this.
  18. No. Please stop asking. No game has ever allowed avatars to be traded.

19. Op you got your fifteen minutes of fame for trying to come @ Ciara.

You’re not the first, and certainly not last to suggest this but ata will reject the suggestion each time.

20. And this is another rezin u would make a shìt mod. Just fùckn sssstttttffooooooooooooooooooooopppppp