[CLOSED] Moderator Applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Applied ? good luck everyone else applying

2. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Sure it sounds fun 

3. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

I am from Ohio and eastern time but I would love to be a moderator if possible and if you have room for me

4. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

I applied and good luck to us all. I would love to. Should be fun

5. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

I've asloed applied I want to wish everyone the best of luck happy St Patrick's weekend

6. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

I’m in the USA central time zone I guess you don’t need ppl form here but I’ll apply anyway just in case

7. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

All regions being accepted but specific ones over others, so you still have a chance

8. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

you don't even meet the requirement

9. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Hi I would like to be a moderator for PIMD I’m 18 and I’m from Canada I’ll be on 24/7 or try my best to be on 24/7

10. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

11. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Lol good luck to all who applied . Don't let anyone tell you anything. ATA will let you know . Lol I'd like it if a certain someone would stay off my walls me applying had nothing to do with you

12. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Your response gonna be filtered out. You think they're gonna read an application that don't fit their requirements?

13. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Ain't no one on ya wall, the conversation been over, but of course you're too stupid to realize it, keep on going though bb.

14. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

You calling me names isn't gonna help you either so why not be positive and not some salty person with no respect . I think I'm just going to block you and call it a day Negative Nancy

15. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Block away darling, at the end of the day you still ain't gonna be a mod, and I'm still gonna be right.

16. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

17. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

Girl chill. We all know your RS is a mod and you’re also trying to be one. Ata sees your hard work you’re putting into this thread right now, you don’t have to comment alllllll the time.

18. Re: [NOW OPEN] Moderator Applications

I wanna apply

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.