Legends of the Spring

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 5, 2019.

1. So.. getting a little nervous...

We’re FOUR days from St Patrick’s Day and there hasn’t been any word on our awaited green themed Avis yet...

I swear if they drop the hunt the day of I’m gonna be so upset ? some of us are busy marching /volunteering for parades and I wanted my Avi BEFORE St Paddy’s Day... not after it...

2. There’d be roughly a week to gain said Avis if so, plenty of time to get there

3. Worst hunt furniture .. ?

4. He isn’t on the leaderboard they’re just being super slow releasing the sidequest for the prismeyland avis.

5. WHERE'S MY ST PATTY'S STUFF

6. Is there even a floor in the boxes for this hunt? ?

7. Imma emo quit if y’all don’t have Saint Patrick’s day avis.

8. same

9. Patty’s day ?? What? Who?

10. #GiveUsOurSaintPatricksDayAvis

11. While I agree they need them, when the time comes. St. Patrick’s day hasn’t even come yet y’all have to wait

12. better just gift the avis now or imma emo quit

13. Just a request for the PETS part of the game.. pls let them be organsized by LEVEL not by order I got them in . The stupid black cat that is in front with literally no level and my cooler more leveled pets still remain last . I don’t not like that. Poor lil Birdy always last?

14. NO FLOOR FURNI?!?!! WHY WHY WHY?!?!

15. There’s SO many floors that will fit this dorm.

16. I didn’t get the side story

17. Poor poor poor
    Finished all side story’s and main part still a week left you flucked up ata

18. You’re in a cat club. What did you expect? It’s their first new hunt length of 3 weeks.

19. They’re probably going to release a new side story soon, so chill.

20. This hunt is such a fùcking mess ?