Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Why not put the spinner items and avis back on the spinner put a box on there that will drop items for vip avis and a vip item

2. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

we wanted spinner avatars and items back on the spinner. being able to open one timer box at a time was already an issue on its own, it had nothing to do with this.

3. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

It really bothers me that the girl avi has different colored shoes but it shouldn’t

4. I'm glad they added the extra spot. My main issue was the fact I had to choose between boxes. Thank you ATA for realizing ppl weren't happy and deciding on a middle ground from our suggestions.

5. Honestly I could care less about what's on the spinner and what's not (unless it's a avatar I want) I'm glad we got the extra slot this will make things alot faster for me even though it's only for limited time thanks 

6. Where is the extra slot? I cant find it.

7. just activate a secondary timer box and it should work

8. Oh thx. I had no idea I have to look for the box in my showcase. I thought it was gonna be in the time tracker like always. ?

9. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

10. She meant if monthly boxes are going to stay we need a separate slot for opening them. Kinda like we have a separate pet box opening slot.

11. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

12. Umm... No offense..but.. why are the avis so.. fat?

13. OMG R u stupid? orR u stupidly stupid? we said PUT BACK SPINNER ITEMS IN SPINNER, seriously whats wrong with u morons?

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I’m selling the nightstand ?

15. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Nahhhhh there r not worth its a crapp thing because there is no time to open them i have a lots of boxes and i can’t open them please ATA take the boxes away or reduce time freaking boxes are worthless

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Ata think by doing it this way some players will open boxes with EC 

Apes
    Please return the monthly spinner items back to its original state BACK ON THE SPINNER
    Or better still

Run a normal spinner set
    Then a special spinner set in boxes
    Make it more interesting this way both party’s win

Win/win for everyone

17. I agree we need these in the spinner not a box yeah you may gave us an extra slot but the time need to be less it's already 2 weeks in March snd I've open about 6 boxes

18. Let me understand this... So you watch 5 lame ads to get 1 spin hoping after you spin it, it doesn't get you cash... Then spin and if you get a box, you have to wait 8 hours to open it? This is so bs. This is like milking people's money and forcing them to use ecs.

19. You can win spinner tokens through boxes, there’s also the 1 hour token wait time, then the ads. Or like trading

20. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Why aren’t you APES fixing the problem with the March Timer Box? Haven’t y’all seen enough complaints about how difficult it is to complete spinner sets? Actually...what’s worse is how hard is to upgrade! GEEZ❗️