Presenting: Zodiac Avatars! Which One Are You?

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 20, 2018.

1. I don't even like my zodiac Avi -_-

2. I love it so much... Even though i never get the avatar, i find them beautiful

3. Bagging for Leo shards (I don't really like the ava but sometimes you gotta #represent(

4. until when are these avas available? ?

5. I have a male and female activator shard, for the zodiac shards. Is there any way I can choose which one activates? As I want the female one. I had bought the male activator by mistake and had to buy the female one afterwards. I don't want the male activator shard.

6. You should be able to sell the Male activator shard back to the store. Otherwise, no, you cannot choose which one combines as it does it automatically when you reach 800 shards, so its random.

7. Just a thought, maybe do VIP zodiac avatars? Cuz I’d 100% hunt for shards again if that was a thing. Just saying.

8. I've been wondering that for a while too. I haven't seen any actual players with them but the past two updated icons for the app I've noticed have been what appear to be a vip version of male aquarius and female aries, which gives me hope

9. they’re not vips. jest redesigns of past avis designed for the app icon, nothing else.

10. ^ as they said. They just add filters to it to glam it up nice. Then they make it as our new PIMD icon

11. Oh okay. That makes sense, thank you

12. YO HONESTLY CAPRI AND AQUARIUS IS THE BEST

13. NICEEEE

14. Selling my virgo shards in bulk wm

15. SWAPPING 100 Pices for 100 Cancer shards

16. Looking for Leo Shards I’m giving everything else away but Sagittarius ️

17. Love them??

18. I'm looking for Taurus and Virgo shards, wall/follow me for deals

19. Trading 234 Pisces shards for scorpio shards.
    Or selling 100 per bento.
    Wall me :)