Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Ata get rid off these timer boxes and capsules. All you are doing is forcing us all to spend ec to open timer boxes by taking away spinner items and reducing the drop rate from parties.

2. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I hope yall are keeping yourselves from spending real money on the game until they fix this atrocity.

3. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Theres lirily people that spend hundreds of $$ a day on this game. Not every one gonna stop but I think more people will stop then usul till ata fix they shıt

4. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

If you aint spending money then ata is poorer by whatever the sum of what we usually spend ?

5. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I only ever got 1 thing on this game n even then I was like to me. Why the fưck I do that for. Apart from that havnt spend a penny n never gonna coz ata can fưck off they keep break every thing n not gimme more dinos

6. Heck yeahzzzz

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Can't be bothered ti read through 27 pages to see if this has been hit before, but why is the last avi a cosmetologist and not a cosmologist? ?

8. ATA is cats, confirmed.

Or dicks. Could go either way. ?‍♀️

9. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

 ATA has it right. You have it wrong

10. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

lol and just clarifying I am being sarcastic. ATA is doing all sorts of great things now days ??‍♀️

11. From where i can get that boxes

12. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

All hail the almighty and eternally correct ATA 

13. Timer Toilet getting filled with crap

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Stupid, reached max amount of timer boxes and they take forever to open... should be able to reject the ones you don’t want

15. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

A flush option?

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

CRAP! Spinner items are harder to complete...just like upgrading 

Not spending $$ on ECs to achieve either of this!

Maybe time to quit before it gets any more confusing

17. I just can't wrap my head around why putting spinner items and avis in a box is a good idea. There's no furni in the box like I mistakenly thought at first. Just spinner items and avis and dns. Why can't we just keep this stuff on the spinner? Literally who asked for this?