Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

2. Stupid fưck shıt cưnt

3. Made it tougher to make spinner sets; even expensive. Boxes mostly give out shards and hearts. Furniture growing rarer and people opening more boxes. What's next?

4. With how ata going this game not just gonna be pay to win it gonna be pay to play to. As in pay to stay on the game

5. Ata money greedy dumb fưck shıt cưnts

6. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

wouldn’t be surprised if they came out with a weekly $9.99/week subscription to play.

just like those poly puzzle games

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

...now they will and we have you to blame

8. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

O rip i wouldn’t mind seeing all the complaints from that ngl

9. "SPINNER ITEMS"
    *REMOVES IT FROM THE SPINNER*

WOW

10. THEY MADE SURE THIS TIME ITS DIFFICULT TO GET SPINNER ITEMS UNLESS IF U HAVE A LOT OF MONEY TO SPEND ECS WHEW PIMD IS GETTING WORST, PIMD STARTING TO BECOME PAY TO GET AN ITEM EVENTUALLY PAY TO PLAY LOL

11. At least give us another slot to open hunt boxes at the same time

12. Ok to be clear guys, every time that ATA will add something to the game like addition of new features, always update the game before anything else to avoid these instances of crashes. Be sure to always read the forums for updates or don't neglect those banner pop-ups when starting the game. Happy gaming.

13. Dumb fưck if even I under stand whats up surely u can. That not what people talking about

14. Meh, me calling me dumb? lol it is about those crashes when clicking the timer box *complains*. I just want to disseminate information to people who doesn't know it. Well the new feature of spinners getting in the timer box might be uncool but eh?

15. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Wait 8 hours for a damn lite box ??‍♀️

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

8hr for some crackers... this is insane 

17. You're right?

18. Support?

19. FINALY some chunky avis

20. People still gonna pay to open this stuff so its not a loss for ata... sad times