Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. That's what I thought. There's too much of a resemblence.

3. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Everybody Vs ATA

4. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I did not save 40 spins and buy VIP for extra coins for this ?

5. this furnis cute but I'm not really digging the avis hun sorry ??

6. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

OMG I did the same big LoL 

7. Thanks Ata, you just removed about half the benefits of becoming VIP, In one swift move. Bonus spin tokens, a waste because now you don't get crap from the spinner except maybe a box that might have something in it. And then to open the box feasibly, you need to spend the ecs you get with the package. So that basically leaves the VIP package to have almost 0 value. So we now pay for a couple dns, and a daily box that you basically only get what you've been getting for the past several months with very little change. I was wrong, those of us that have been VIP from the start are now getting 0 benefits. Might as well just buy ecs and/or dns it works out about the same.

8. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Probably going to open these March timer boxes next MarchI still have timer boxes that are 3 events ago?

9. That Hamigo Hamster is so cute. I'd be happy even just to get those always

10. Uhh thanks for making VIP pointless because there's nothing in the spinner -_- now its honestly not worth the money, take your pay2play crap out of here ive spent enough to get literally nothing out of boxes I don't want more crappy ways to not get it. The 70+ spins I've saved to now just get some chibis is also very sad to me. And no the 1free lite box and timer box today did not make it better

11. Amazing spinner items? but tbh, why is those Ava getting more uglier?

12. I also want to know why every month something in the game has to change, whats wrong with some consistency?? I hate what this game is turning into, if you don't spend can it even be fun anymore??

13. WTH is wrong with u ppl :mad: y include items in timer box dam it now shall we open month timerbox or event one? we cant open 2 or 3 at a time or atleast allow us to open 2-3 timer box at a time damn it fk off

14. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

This better be the first and last month you PIMD creators do this timer monthly box bull crap. Now it conflicts with the hunt time boxers. I refuse to pay my hard earned money to speed them up. 8hrs is too damn long. Stop being greedy. Put the monthly stuff back on the spinner. Unless you plan to remove the spinner all together this new timer box crap is a joke. Without the monthly Items being on the spinner the spinner is basically useless.

15. remove the bloody timer box morons:mad:

16. Support

17. The furniture is cute and the Avis suck, the whole spinner/timer box thing is a bunch of words I can't say. 

18. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

This is stupid. Whoever introduced the idea of putting SPINNER items in timer boxes we need to have a talk.

20. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Need the spinny thingy coz chibis. Ata just needa get rid of the box