Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Unless we get boxes from parties?

2. Okay so you mean to tell me I have to forget the event timer boxes and open these now? Why didnt you make it where we could open both at the same time? Idek..put the spinner items back on the spinner or make it where we can open event boxes and these at the same time please???‍♀️

3. This a bunch of bull all I spin is cash so now I gotta hope to get lucky for a box to get spinner items dumb asf apes

4. Really, who had that bright idea to put the SPINNER items in a box

5. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Spinner items should stay in the spinner...

6. How can we call them spinner items if they are not even on the spinner? They are box items now.

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

This is so lame and lazy of ata the timer box suck the Avis look thrown together and now to make a set u have not only open boxes but collect 5 when in the pass it was 4 ata do better

8. Should of kept the spinner items on the spinner and put the Furni and avis in the timer boxes. I'd open them if the furni was in them.

9. Spinner items in timer boxes is a flat out downgrade to the old system.

There is zero positive side to this change for the player.

Add more opening slots? It's still worse for the players.

Drop boxes from parties? It's still worse for the players.

If they wanted to make a change that people would like. Then keep the 4 spinner items on the spinner. Make a separate unrelated item,some cute animal misc or something, put THAT in the box.

Spinner collectors would be happy. Ata would give people a reason to open boxes. Everyone wins.

Make changes that are GOOD for the players. Not this current garbage implementation

10. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

This is a dumb idea. The spinner items were supposed to be an alternative to the cash you used to get 100% of the time. Plus If you’re going to make hunts where you need to unlock timer boxes to get Avis WHY THE HECk WOULD YOU MAKE ANOTHER TIMER BOX.
    Use common sense. Stop trying to mix all the aspects of the game together. You’re turning it into a big tangled ball of yarn. We have spinner items. We don’t need spinner items in a box.
    OK KIDS WATCH 3 hours of ads so you can spin a bunch of times and get the monthly spinner items (if you don’t get cash every time)... OH WAIT I GOT AN IDEA. 8 hours. Maybe you will get a monthly item (probably not) but maybe.

11. Well said. I agree.

12. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

THEY ARE CALLED SPINNER ITEMS FOR A REASON!!! PUT THE AVATARS AND SPINNER ITEMS BACK ON THE SPINNER OR LET US OPEN UP TO THREE BOXES AT THE F. SAME TIME!!!!!

13. THIS I SUPPORT if ata wants money this is a way to keep the spinner worth spinning but make people want to open these sorry excuses for timer boxes

14. SUPPORT.

15. ! Support !

16. This right here! That would of been great

17. I don’t even support thicccccc (fat) people

18. Support

20. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

I’m melancholy all the time...so this works ?