Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items & Timer Box!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Cute ass furni

2. Can we atleast get a new timer slot? It's hard to open all these boxes when we only have one

3. Support.

4. Can you show me where someone. Anyone. Asked for the spinner sets to be locked behind timer boxes?

Can you give me some ideas for how this move is beneficial to anyone in the PIMD community?

Avi behind boxes? Sure. I can see that.

Lite boxes? Cool.

DNS? Who doesn't want DNS?

Why hide the spinner items behind an 8 hour timer?

6. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Put the “spinner” items on the spinner? waiting 8 hours to get an item or an ugly avi is dumb. I’d rather just open regular hunt timer boxes but now I can’t because I can only get 4 of 5 “spinner” items from yet another dumb box to open

7. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Also please make the timer boxes droppable from parties like you did with previous ones :cry:

8. Spinner set belongs on the spinner. Everything else in timer boxes? Awesome. Just not the spinners.

9. Cute hamster and some cute furn there.
    But having the box in spinner ....I don't think that's a good idea

11. The new box sucks af. How to even open if there are still other timer boxes and for what we still need spins of there is only one item now? Smh

12. Me either. The moment you look forward to getting home from work and spinning and you come home to this instead.

13. Put it back on the spinner!!!!!!!!!!

15. Totally support!!!!! You can keep the Avis and other stuff in the box just let us have our spinner items actually on the spinner!

16. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Why is it only the hamster in the spinner

17. Re: Melancholy in March: Avatars, Furniture, Items

Read
    It is said that the other items are on the March timer box

18. I feel ya. The reset in my timezone is on 4am and I woke up early just to see the new spinner items and avi. I'm disappointed.

19. SUPPORT THICC AVIS

20. Yeah, no, this isn't a good idea. Put the SPINNER items back in the spinner