Suggestions On Harder Cat Cafe Parties

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by VivisForeverHoe, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Cause people needed one

2. Or how about using their imagination a bit more and not revolving the whole game around one party as pretty much the only way to grow. I would like to see the developers devolop something beyond furniture and pets. JS.

3. oh finally, a suggestion/idea worth supporting.

4. A few months ago i suggested adding new parties and got told that it makes finding potd too hard funny thing is we have over 900 clubs why not add some new parties

5. But what's the point in adding new parties when the pay outs and the drops are the same as all the other parties we have now?

The only difference would be the party and bar names. So just doesn't seem worth it tbh.

FS_-2cute4U-_FS likes this.
  6. We have had the same parties fot now almost 6 years and counting and i say why not fix that when they add new parties the reasons the vets leave is its the same parties and when they add the special parties for certain hunts they come back why not give us something new and lasting

7. Yeah cause the invite parties you are mentioning are different than adding more regular, non-ec parties.

New parties would just look new. The end result is you still just press the same button you would if they are the sane parties they have now.

8. Actually before that they did hunt parties that were non ec like aliens in my dorm that lasted a week end and parties like that and people actually liked and stayed for those and new parties would give us more then just bars if you pay attention you get party badges that add stats

9. Or since they we have people at 100mcs they bring back super pros that seemed to keep vets here it drop items that were decent

10. Cause kefo is a hypocrite

11. Go solo farm cats if you'd like them to cost you more to complete. Js

12. An easy solution is to bring back the Super PRO parties.

13. But they aren't good for ATA

14. same damage is decent

i liked it during black friday because i could do 40 dns on black cat cafe instead of like 10 on regular cat cafe

15. Super PRO were the best for f2p and I would definitely support that.

Also having standard drops on all parties instead of having to find POTD or PPOTD (harder parties would have more drops on standard, based off of ATA)

It would improve the f2p aspect

16. I’d like to be able to combine my cats with my kinis. And have a pizza kitty in a kini party. The party should payout ideally double a regular cat party but 30% more would be good too, there’s an extra bar to hit and all but one are cash bars. 3-4 hours long and more hits are required to finish bars.

▫️The pizza kitty would get invited to an all you can eat pizza party.

◾️then pizza kini bums a ride from a friend from the beach.

▫️Then pizza kitty’s favourite pizza comes so pizza kini does “hoard extra slices”

◾️and instead of the kitty not liking ginger, pizza kitty got a round of pineapple pizza.

▫️Then pizza kitty giggles because the receipt goes to the host and they pay the entire bill.

I’d like to do that party. But this might just sound fun right now because I’ve taken some sleepy time medicine and my eyes are barely open right now.

I’m off to dream of pizza kitty’s I guess.?

?