Life isn’t fair: Looks > Personalty

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StarMyBorn, Feb 27, 2019.

1. :lol: :lol:

2. Stfu boi. Stop whining about girls not wanting you and do something meaningful with life. Women come and go dont take them seriously

3. ^ Yeah be like this dood

4. My man, if you actually look at what I’m saying, you’ll see I’m not trying to say “condition what we find healthy and common out”, you’ll see the basis of it is “condition the label like “ugly” out because that’s ultimately a construct (due to social stigma)”.

We can never get away from the fact that some may be more attracted to certain traits, that’s completely natural, but we can understand that since we’ve grown to be a species that isn’t in dire need of the physically right mate to keep the population going, we do not have to be very, very competitive and selective in finding mates or even people we associate with.

Like I’ve said, no one is just “ugly”. We have varying traits, which is bound to happen with anything, but that doesn’t make “ugly” the word to use when society has put a stigma with the word. People find unhealthy, yet for someone reason normalized in society, traits attractive all the time with how we can manipulate bodies. Trying to use “attractive” with “healthy” as a broad, constant thing isn’t true in our society now.

That’s literally all I’m saying on this here, though. This is boring.

5. the tea is if you’re ugly and someone likes u, u know they actually like u for who u r bc ur looks ain’t doin it for u. But if you’re cute, ppl might just want u superficially for ur looks (my original post was longer but it got cut off I’m not rewriting this bs so that’s the summary ^ lmao)

6. I think if someone has a good enough personality they automatically become so much more attractive.

7. Idk man first thing I see is the look so ofc I think they are attractive, if they have a good personality then that's a plus. If not, then they are not allowed anymore near me thank u

8. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. An ugly personality will turn somebody attractive to ugly real quick.

9. Yea, u ryt, if she ain't 11/10 scorching hawt then I don't give her da tiem of day brah. I'm tawkin big boobs, no flat chested babes, big booty, sorry grill if u ain't got a big one ya gotta go, her face gotta be perfect af too brah. U gotta look liek a goddess. Cooking game gotta be strong af too. I ain't want no maruchan for lunch and dinner. Fock zat. HMU SEXY GURLS.

10. Have my babies.

11. While I may initially be put off by appearances, it's personality that eventually wins me over. Even if a person looks amazing, if their personality is rotten, I wouldn't be able to tolerate being around them.

12. I just noticed that OP spelt personality wrong in the subject LOL

13. Wow you look like Madonna!!!. Circa 1985 or something

14. As a fugly human being, I must say everyone who disagrees with OPs statement are conventionally attractive, therefore they see the world differently to uggos. Life is unfair and if you can’t see this, I’m happy you’re still sitting comfortably in your bubble. Also, even if you say there’s no such thing as ugly people or you don’t look at peoples faces, there is a thing called being the Designated Ugly Fat Friend. It’s a ridiculous concept but it’s true and it applies to the real world. If you have no idea about what it’s like being ugly, please don’t try to argue with OPs statement. But for OP and other uggos out there, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you may find that hard to believe but you will find someone, if thats what you want, no matter how unfair life may seem, you probably will get some good times in life ?

15. u do realize that a lot people don’t like what they look like/have things they don’t like about their appearance right? it’s a very common thing.

to say that everyone who disagrees with op is “sitting in a bubble” of beauty is a hard reach my dude.

most of us just don’t use that as an excuse to why life is miserable.

16. The majority of ppl are conventionally attractive. It's hard to be ugly unless you have some sort of deformity. Idk what u look like but you probs look fine

17. Not being model level sexy does not make you ugly, which is what i feel like a lot of ppl who call themselves ugly think. It's okay to have a normal looking face, ppl are still attracted to that

18. Basically this right here. A lot of people are insecure with their looks bc they don’t look like the ppl that get worshipped on social media and in the media in general thinking they’re uglier than they actually are ?‍♀️ but it’s not true at all.

19. Hmm I didn’t notice 