Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Because ata is a greedy little shīt

2. Love spending ECs on boxes only to give your friend your rings to hold onto for them to forget and open a timer box and get enough mirrors to combine themselves an avi.. think things the f*ck through ATA, I just lost £5 due to you not thinking things the heck throooough

3. how is it ATA’s fault you sent your rings to a forgetful friend? lol that’s on you

4. Oof

5. Not everyone has “trustworthy” friends, that’s kinda the point

I-Angel likes this.
  7. make an alt, it’s not that hard..

8. Stupid AF event whenever there will b event involve regular bo tht hunt will sure b idiotic event so i m dislikng this event from the core of my heart

9. So in love with the avis audrey hepburn inspired avi aghhhh

10. Love this hunt so much! Reminds me of The Great Gatsby's!

11. Wait do I have to get the guy Avis too ??? To get all the girl Avis

12. I got the guy avi too trying to get the second girl avi ? NOT WHAT I WANTED OMG WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY

13. I absolutely hate the avi system for this hunt. Having no activator is ridiculous. Not being able to choose if your rings and mirrors combine to make the male or female avi means wasting time opening boxes and trading for rings, keeping the pieces separate then they just combine and make an avi you don't want so guess what? You have to start all over again.
    It's almost as if it's just been designed this way to make money from pim keys....

14. I agree sadly, very pissed I wasted all this time, money & bentos for them to combine into the male avis I don't want/can't trade. About to chuck this game in the trash.

15. I completely agree this is absurd. I finally caved to start buying keys and was surprised and confused when it auto combined to the first female avi. When I came here to read in and realized next I’m going to get a male avi I instantly regretted my choices. I’m pretty annoyed. Auto combine is fine, at least let us CHOOSE GENDER! I don’t mind having to go through all the female Avis to get to the top.. don’t mind collecting them all. But males too?! I’m never going to use a make avi! This is so aggravating!!!

16. Auto combining would have worked out better if PIMD either let:
    1) us choose female or male from the start
    Or
    2) both male and female Avis be obtained from each combination.

This was a CLEAR push from PIMD for money. Very upsetting. I’m glad to see I’m not the only one aggravated about this..

17. So is there a reason why it's forcing me to get male Avatar and not letting me pick because I only want the female ones and it forced me to get the male one before getting to the next step for the female one and it just gave me the male step for the next one without even letting me pick anything. Like hello this is BS.

18. Opened over 20 boxes and my even one ring from lite boxes. Only stupid hearts from a hunt i don't want.