Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat & Cockatoo!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Glitch maybe? It was when i saw it earlier

2. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Depends where you live

3. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Oh nice thank you guys for fixing the spelling skdjksjd

4. How do I post a picture? Was going to post a picture of the styles for the kitty. They are so cute!

5. O mai  purrty kitty matches my kitty <3 Yay

6. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Depends on the species. Some you can not own as a pet at all. A few countries don't require licensing, but probably none anyone on this app live in.

7. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

That’s why I said yes. The species you can own in the countries I assume most players live in require licenses. You can own a cockatiel without one, but all cockatoos you can own require them.

8. Why am i only getting male pets lmfao

9. Goldfish is my favorite

10. Give us a cute cuddly pitbull please <3

11. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

I STILL CANNOT UPGRADE MY LEVEL 9 PUG TO LEVEL 10. You guys are scamming us. You want us to level all of our pets to the max. But you still keep on adding animals. How are we supposed to upgrade the pug to level 10 with all of these extra pets??????

12. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

Every time a pet hits level 5 & 10 you get a pet supply crate, relax.

13. With more Pets around, it's actually a bit easier to level up your favorite Pet! : ) Keep in mind you need to level up Pets from other Pet Families in order to get the Breakthrough items you need to level up your Pug in this case. So levelling up Feline and Avian Pets (to certain levels) will give a chance at the items you need for your Pug. Good luck!

We love seeing everyone's suggestions for new Pets! We have a ton of ideas for future Pets, though of course we can't do them all at once. But keep 'em coming, you might see your favorite animal in-game soon. : )

14. Serious question, where are the corgis and daschunds 

15. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

?

16. Re: Introducing New Pets: Siberian Cat

SOOOOO CUTEEEE AHHHH  MY HEART ️

17. I WANT A FERRET PLEASEEEE ???

18. I WANT SNAKES, TURTLES, AND LIZARDS PLS

19. Also support I want a cute lil pitty pup

20. Please guys make a goat pet ? ️