PIMD History Epi 5: -Akudou-

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 18, 2019.

1. more like the ones I didn’t hire back. It’s all in the game when it comes to tutors. You get hired you get kept or you get stripped ?

2. Felix is gay. He told me in pm he wants to jackhammer my smol mouth

3. ?Wallace, please keep to topic. You are derailing it and I’m not gonna indulge it
    And I’m straight so ??‍♂️

4. Back on topic!
    Felix is a legend who I'm gonna indulge in ?

5. Felix was one of my favorite people to have on my side of a war. Definitely loyal and also teddy bear like, and he got people working together.

6. I remember teaching you about volleying and settling you down in Elite Squad to learn to war. You’ve grown so much son 

7. A good team is what we are lacking at this moment to win any wars. A good team consist of people who arent selfish to work together as one and it will always be an honour to fight alongside these people heading to victory 

8. Hi mom?i haven't grown for 2 years

9. Nice. Bumping :D

10. Actually not because he is one of my clubmates and friend. But other than Steven Felix is the first war role model I got. When I got to t5 LBC he showed me how to war. At that point that was the last level. And I knew how to be a pest and milk but never knew how to war the proper way. Thanks Felix!

11. Pleasure is mine to those who appreciate it and who is willing to learn ️

12. Felix taught me how to scratch records

13. Taught u how to scratch that crack behind u

14. I taught you how to pick up chicks

15. Yea ugly ones, That’s why I don’t appreciate your Lessons 

16. I love this 

17. I'm gonna set you and Bella up! (The black one)

18. ?who is Bella and don’t use colors dude, it’s not nice so please edit