iOS Jailbreak

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Chulo17, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Interesting, how about updates? I heard that if there’s an official iPhone update then you’ll have to manually download a new update with the jailbreak developers.

2. Finally got Cydia to open after many force restarts I would have been so mad if something happened to my 8 plus

3. no you would just remain on the jail broken version unless you want to update to the official Apple update, which would get rid of the jailbreak, or upgrade to a newer version of the jailbreak if one is released.

4. Thanks for the information ?

5. HOW?the non-computer

6. I’m not into jail breaking IOS.

I wouldn’t recommend jail breaking your iPhone if you don’t know any basic coding. Some tutorial are different using other then Cydia, remember you can be left with a brick if you’re a noob doing this.

If the iPhone is jailbreaken you can definitely have a duplicate of pimd running like parallel universe.

The only reason you’ll want to jailbreak your iOS is for the free payed games downloads but in other words your are downgrading to an android as it becomes vulnerable to viruses.

I would recommend waiting for a remote link to the external server which always happens after the original jailbreaks is dropped sometimes it takes a few months sometimes just a few hours. If you don’t know what this is, it’s a app linked directly to the jailbreak and no jailbreak is required on the iPhone just administrative permission to make changes on your iPhone as the app itself is not downloaded from the store which pretty obvious.

7. @HeartDrive: Android and iOS are like apples  & oranges  , I wouldn’t say it’s a downgrade..just different systems

8. If you put it like that, yeah.
    However technically speaking iOS has the upper hand think about it as $1000 and $500 which one is better ? You spend $1000 just to go make it a $500 system running ?  don’t forget this process may cause you to loose insurance, virus protection, super vulnerable for hacking, system failure among others.

But if you like apple juice and orange juice in one cup be my guest lol 

9. ^ I payed $350 for my 7 Plus one year ago.

10. Your iphone will still break easily, an iphone is always an iphone, no matter how android you make it ?

11. Its just an example either way a andriod is as low as $30 so I would say $350 to a $30 dayuuuum lol haha either way whatever you guys feel comfortable doing I’m just saying ??‍♂️

12. Um, what point are you trying to make by comparing a $30 trap android phone to an iPhone lol. You act like you will be getting s9 quality for that price.

13. Downgrade, that’s all lol

14. I’m still mad I have 12.1.3 smh lmao I’ll have to wait for another jb

15. I- CAN U JAILBREAK MINE :mad:

16. there’s a way to downgrade to 12.1.2 but it seems complicated

17. illegal tingz 

18. Jailbreaking is when iOS users want androids