For Your (Un)popular Opinions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NubbyWifey, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Pineapples are wack

Bush did 9/11

2. Alicia is nice

4. A lot of the time is because we're 'Merica.
    Ive had a Venezuelan lady ask me if Americans sing the national anthem as soon as we get out of bed.

So people have their perspectives on us. Sometimes we are too proud, sometimes the brits are still mad at us, sometimes canada is scared of us, sometimes mexico wants to kill us.

Alllll perspective.

5. Aren't you a bit too obsessed

6. HONESTLY
    Marshmallows in general are gross

7. chocolate and mint don't belong together

Billie Eilish's music... isn't good

football is boring and rugby should be bigger in the US

8. This mod crate war event thingy is like a big deal. Like it's probably gonna be better than BoS5.

Through the barbie/ken themed names + award from a.t.a were a nice touch :')
    A.t.a coulda given them blue and pink names tooooo maybe? Eh.

A.t.a could do some stuff to make wars awesomer :D

9. Brand name pop-tarts are disgusting. I didn’t even like them as a kid,I’ve always preferred the off brand ones.

10. Spicy Cheezy tastes like armpits. Js. I dun even know why I know this. I just do.

11. Alcohol tastes disgusting.

Coffee and orange revels are the best ones (UK relevant)

Fat chips > crispy chips (fries)

PINEAPPLE BELONGS ON PIZZA

13. Definitely. Hawaiian Pizza. 100%.

14. I get pizza with ground beef, jalapeño and pineapple. The spiciness is complimented by the sweet pineapple. It’s heaven. Only refined palates can appreciate.

15. Stop it, get some help

16. Thrilled that ppl finally admitted how such an unpopular creation that is Hawaiian pizza is well... unpopular for a reason.
    Pineapples are delicious as is and just doesn't mesh well with zah.

17. *Adopting an already existing child is better than bringing a new human being to an overpopulated, contaminated, etc.world.
    *Having kids isn't needy to be happy as a woman (or man).
    *If you decide to become a parent, make sure to have love and be able to provide for your children. Don't romanticize it. Be realistic.
    *Often religions can hurt more than healing.
    *(This one will be censored and will open Pandora's box).
    *Being in love (infatuation type) isn't equivalent to truly love. Love builds over time, with common projects, mutual support, etc. And it's not that boom of chemistry of the falling part (that's only a stage). Romeo and Juliet commited suicide over teenager infatuation. They were idiots. No longer being "in love" as in a boom of chemistry, sensations, intense emotions, etc.doesn't mean that LOVE ended. Many people and couples need to learn that.
    Cats>dogs.

18. If a woman hits a man, the man should hit the woman back with no repercussions.

19. Religion shouldn't be forced on to children they should be free to believe in anything they want (that's not doing/wanting harm to anybody)

20. Pimd rs's are rl rs's and should be treated as such