Relationship?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Sugar_Mami, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hola been looking for an active rs that would love to spoil each other. So is my friend _sexy-empanadas_.Dont be afraid to hit us up?. At least be somewhat close to my stats ???

2. Me

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Slide throuuughh

4. There is an existing thread for thiss

5. haha it sounds kind of gay, but I'm starting to fear my own strength. I've been getting stronger and stronger every time I hit the gym, that now I have to use those heavy ass dumbells no one uses, and alot of 45 pound plates on all my barbell workouts. I dont have a gym partner so its kind of intimidating to do certain workouts alone with such heavy iron. Anyone have this little phobia? lol it wont stop me, but I'm getting really big into stretching cause the fear of injury from these workouts. It's kind of scary, lol

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  6. I can lift 500kg with arm. You wack.

7. I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Where's the tl;dr :(

9. Bruh I just wanted a rs what going on 

10. Sorry...yes the relationship! Argh matey I must forward you a rs with me is like a rs with the deepest parts of the seas! I like treasure I cannot lie about that although my ship is a bit wee bruised matey she sails like a kitten! Now hop aboard and let’s go take the Kings daughter Monica for ransom my lord! Hope she is wearing that blue dress I like, shiverly timbers!! The breakfast I had of two chocolate krispy kreme donuts is kicking in eeeek HI

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  11. Tyler are you trippin?

12. I'm lovin the effort in this :) lol how was those donuts tho??

13. Re: Relationship

Yo Tyler you the funniest person ever. That’s awesome who knew you could be a beef head and a poet at the same time.... nice mate. You might as well drop them heavy ass dumbbells you were talking about, maybe use it as an anchor cause you sinking young buck.

14. Re: Relationship

?panda be nicceee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.