PIMD History Epi 6: JohnnyBlaze

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by EivorTheWolf-Kissed, Feb 21, 2019.

1. ArchaeologistHistorian's riding the vets for clout, protection or maybe rp. There's nothing to learn from the old heads. We got farther than them on our own, because they refused to help us out when they asked. I also, didn't derail your thread. You were riding, I commented that you were riding so it was on topic, no matter how you try to twist it. Lol, twist it. That's a good pun.

2. I haven't even done anything to break you. I could have, but I haven't. I havent made you reevaluate your life, I haven't made you realize how disappointing you are. If anything, I've shown restraint. You should @ the people hitting you, not me. I thought you'd get some sort of protection with all that riding and ass kissing, but apparently the only protection you get is cyber lube and virtual condoms...

3. I guess I need to check this club out next then and Volley101 as well.

4. Have you ever thought it through how people would react to your comments when you personally attack them or maybe you assumed I'd just let it slide, lol. That thread you posted that bitter comment on doesn't sit right with me. You didn't have to go out your way to do something so fufu like that.

5. yay my rs is a kind person and i didn't even know.

6. Volley101 is certainly a family based club that is instrumental to helping grow a lot of pimd’ers, I remember the Royals with RM and Heng, Johnny Nitro and his club! I remember PharmD... Rehab had a bunch of notorious and epic farmers. I remember Tyler Durden, but can’t remember his club?

7. Was Tyler Durden's club called F.... Oh wait nvm.

8. lol, what's the point of your comment?

9. Wasn't Tyler Durden in OFH? I've seen him I'm different clubs tbh

10. Tyler durden had a club that targeted pwar clubs... I can’t remember the name of that club??‍♂️

11. Ohhhhh yeah that's right!!!!

Didn't Veritas Incubator do the same thing?
    Ummm who was it.. Stay-Puff I think

12. And I believe MultiStriker200 did the same thing

13. Multistriker300*

14. Thank you lol 

15. How about I spend a week with you then I go back to hibernation <3

16. Awww tut <3 and too think I tempted fate that day and hit you once :p and then you farmed me for the week hahaha thank you for being my emotional support rock even though you role your eyes at my melodramatic melt downs thank you for staying with me toooo

17. HATERADE I believe.

18. ι wιѕн ι coυld geт ιn on тнιѕ

19. save that fancy font for club walls pls