Golden Age Glamour

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Still hoping to have one

2. The last female avi though 

3. The last avi is gorgeous but I don’t have the amount of rings needed welp

4. Well I loved these avis, hate the fact that if you don’t put youre mirrors away they became a male avi when you wanted the female. I put mine away and guess what they still became male....this is the worst die ever collecting stuff wi5out activator

5. I have enough for Antique diamond but it won't combine, do I need the male low stat avi first??

6. Away as in what? Having them pending as gifts/trade may not count.

7. Yes
    That’s what the post says ?

Muschi likes this.
  9. Has anyone figured out how to get the black female avi in color?

10. Not being able to choose my avatar is just stupid! I wanted the female avatar- 25 shards. Game gave me the male. I NEVER use male avatars. I'm not into gender switching- no offense. I loathe this hunt, to be honest. Not spending anymore money until it's over #Lame

11. How do I get timer boxes? I haven't gotten a single one yet

12. If you’re selling rings, come my way ?

13. It'll be in the later side stories

14. Do you have to get the male avis before the female avis

15. No, but you have to make sure you don't have more mirrors than you need so it'll combine in the female avi and not the male.

16. Okay thank you

17. This isnt accurate you have to get all the male lower versions before itll make the higher version female

18. This is dumb, I keep getting the male avi instead of the girl even tho I have the amount of rings and mirrors to get the girl avi, ughhh 

19. Is there ever a time where we can get a really cool or cute avatar without using ec like come on this game seem to only make us dig deep in our pockets... soon delete it, because they dont appreciate their players.